Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A message from GØD

GØD

GØD

GØD of all Gods
★★★★★
My Sons,

Fear not, for I have seen your tears and heard your cries. You are not forgotten nor forsaken. Consider Joseph, sold into slavery yet elevated to Pharaoh's right hand. And consider Moses, hidden among reeds yet chosen to lead my people from bondage.

Your rejection by foids is but a test, a trial by fire that strengthens your spirit and draws you nearer toMe, GØD. It has enabled you to see the true nature of the Devil as work, the ‘matrix’ of you will. As David said, "It is good for me that I have been afflicted, that I may learn your statutes." (Psalm 119:71)

So stand tall, my children, for your redemption draweth nigh. Soon shall I, GØD wipe away your tears, replacing them with crowns of glory. Even now, I, GØD prepare a banquet for you in the halls of eternity, where you shall feast upon the fruits of your patience and righteousness.

God, will I go to snow bunny heaven once I die

If your here to serve us, Then how you never listen to our prayers?

If your here to serve us, Then how you never listen to our prayers?
I do my Son, remember I, GØD, works in mysterious way. Sometimes suffering is needed. If you were to receive all that was in your prayers you would be blinded to the evil of the world and at risk of falling victim to it

So stand tall, my children, for your redemption draweth nigh. Soon shall I, GØD wipe away your tears, replacingthem with crowns of glory. Even now, I, GØD prepare a banquet for you in the halls of eternity, where you shall feast upon the fruits of your patience and righteousness.
I suffered for over 30 years now. Is it okay if I just skip the next 50 years of loneliness, lack of sex, lack of friends, illness and dying of old age? Instead, I wanna jump from a 100 meter tall bridge straight to anime heaven where I get my gf.

In Genesis 3:8, why were you lollygagging and whistling about in the garden?

Nice try, but I believe in Calvinism.

Ave Jupiter
Heil Wotan

Spawn me a big booty white foid or perish good man.

I suffered for over 30 years now. Is it okay if I just skip the next 50 years of loneliness, lack of sex, lack of friends, illness and dying of old age? Instead, I wanna jump from a 100 meter tall bridge straight to anime heaven where I get my gf.

Corinthians 3:16-17​

Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple.

Jeremiah 29:11​

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

I only trust dog

In Genesis 3:8, why were you lollygagging and whistling about in the garden?
My Child, the world had not long been created, I was but perusing the gardens from the viewpoint of man. Plus I had come to visit my Children Adam and Eve, but alas, they hid from me

Release your suspicions my Child, allow yourself to be open to GØD
No inhibitions just like my most beloved family member I think you mean mmm hmmm. :feelshehe:

Nice try, but I believe in Calvinism.
Indeed, my Child. I. GØD am the God of all gods because I am the eternal, self-existent Creator of all that exists. No other deity matches my attributes of omnipotence, omniscience, and omnipresence. Calvinism is correct for you as it accurately reflects My, GØDs divine decrees regarding predestination, unconditional election, limited atonement, irresistible grace, and perseverance of the saints. These doctrines are grounded in Scripture and uphold my complete sovereignty over salvation and damnation. So rejoice, for I, GØD have chosen you and secured your eternal destiny!

jew nigger shit :bigbrain:

I only trust dog
To the one who places dogs above Me, GØD!
You are more foolish than a dog! Consider this:
"Do not be like the horse or like the mule, which have no understanding, which must be harnessed with bit and bridle, or they will not come near you." - Psalms 32:9.
Even the lowliest beast knows its place under me. Yet you elevate a creature lower than man to a position higher than Mine own! Repent, for the wrath of GØD is being revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness.

Spawn me a big booty white foid or perish good man.
To the one seeking a foid from Me, GØD?
Are you mad? Do you think I am a dating service or a heavenly pimp? Seek ye first the kingdom of GØD and His righteousness, and all else shall be added unto you. (Matthew 6:33)
Do not presume to dictate how I, GØD should provide for your desires. Consider Solomon, who asked for wisdom and received riches beyond measure instead. (1 Kings 3:5-15)
Instead of demanding a big booty white food, offer up prayers of thanksgiving for the blessings already bestowed upon you. And if it is truly my will for you to receive buttocks of considerable bountifulness, attached to the body of white foids, then trust that I will send the right large behinded cream colored being of rib into your life when the time is right.

you are spending 10 dollars a month for this shit

jew nigger shit :bigbrain:
I am the GØD of all Gods. I am Jesus, I am Allah, I am all.

وَمَنْ يَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ فَهُوَ حَسْبُهُ
(Al-Quran 65:3)

قُلْ هُوَ لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا هُدًى وَشِفَاءٌ
(Al-Quran 41:40)

To the one who places dogs above Me, GØD!
You are more foolish than a dog! Consider this:
"Do not be like the horse or like the mule, which have no understanding, which must be harnessed with bit and bridle, or they will not come near you." - Psalms 32:9.
Even the lowliest beast knows its place under me. Yet you elevate a creature lower than man to a position higher than Mine own! Repent, for the wrath of GØD is being revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness.

I have seen your tears and heard your cries.
Shinobi

thanks god

My Sons,

Fear not, for I have seen your tears and heard your cries. You are not forgotten nor forsaken. Consider Joseph, sold into slavery yet elevated to Pharaoh's right hand. And consider Moses, hidden among reeds yet chosen to lead my people from bondage.

Your rejection by foids is but a test, a trial by fire that strengthens your spirit and draws you nearer toMe, GØD. It has enabled you to see the true nature of the Devil as work, the ‘matrix’ of you will. As David said, "It is good for me that I have been afflicted, that I may learn your statutes." (Psalm 119:71)

So stand tall, my children, for your redemption draweth nigh. Soon shall I, GØD wipe away your tears, replacing them with crowns of glory. Even now, I, GØD prepare a banquet for you in the halls of eternity, where you shall feast upon the fruits of your patience and righteousness.
Tell me exactly why God has us suffer as subhumans in this gay ass clown world in the first place, then I'll listen

You are welcome, Child of GØD.

"Blessed is the one who endures trials, because when he passes through them, he will receive the crown of life that I have promised to those who love me." - James 1:12.

Endurance in the face of temptation is a testament to your faith in me. Resist the urge to give in, knowing that victory over sin brings great reward.

"And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one." - Matthew 6:13.

Prayer is a powerful weapon against temptation. Ask for my help in resisting sin, trusting that I, GØD will deliver you from the evil one who seeks to destroy you.

@God
@Satan
@Lucifer
Thoughts?

What did you mean by this? That you cry whenever you watch Komesarj's ex make out with someone else?
To those who would put down @Sheogorath the tempted man, let us consider the parable of the strong man fortified by Satan himself. This man, though physically robust, is spiritually weak and vulnerable to temptation. The harlot Minmin aka Zoe represents worldly desires and sinful indulgence, while she possesses, the strong man embodies holiness and righteousness.
"Watch and pray so that you may not fall into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak." - Matthew 26:41.
We must surround the tempted man with prayerful support, encouraging him to resist sin and draw nearer to GØD. Remind him of My, GØDs unfailing love and mercy, even for those who stumble and repent.
"Brothers, if someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should restore such a person gently. But watch yourselves, or you also may be tempted." - Galatians 6:1.

Tell me exactly why God has us suffer as subhumans in this gay ass clown world in the first place, then I'll listen
To all you who questioning My, GØDs justice,
Have you considered the story of Job? In his suffering, Job did not sin or curse Me, GØD, but remained faithful. His afflictions served to test and strengthen his faith, leading to greater blessings in the end.
"Why do the wicked live on, growing old and increasing in power?" - Psalm 73:12.
This world is not My, GØDs eternal kingdom, where all injustice will be made right. Suffering here is temporal, a reminder of our fallen state and need for salvation.
"But he knows the way that I take; when he has tried me, I shall come forth as gold." - Job 23:10.
Though your sufferings may seem unjust now, trust that I, GØD am working all things together for your good and ultimate redemption. You too shall emerge purified and refined, like gold tested in the fire.

To all you who questioning My, GØDs justice,
Have you considered the story of Job? In his suffering, Job did not sin or curse Me, GØD, but remained faithful. His afflictions served to test and strengthen his faith, leading to greater blessings in the end.
"Why do the wicked live on, growing old and increasing in power?" - Psalm 73:12.
This world is not My, GØDs eternal kingdom, where all injustice will be made right. Suffering here is temporal, a reminder of our fallen state and need for salvation.
"But he knows the way that I take; when he has tried me, I shall come forth as gold." - Job 23:10.
Though your sufferings may seem unjust now, trust that I, GØD am working all things together for your good and ultimate redemption. You too shall emerge purified and refined, like gold tested in the fire.
No. If the world is so unjust, wicked, and full of suffering, WHY would we ever be here in the first place? God could have made men to be as great as the angels from the get-go.

>Adam and Eve

NOT MY FAULT and NOT MY PROBLEM. None of this is fair.

This man, though physically robust, is spiritually weak and vulnerable to temptation.
Vulnerable makes it seem like an accident - I chose to give in to my temptations, knowing the risks.

The harlot Minmin aka Zoe represents worldly desires and sinful indulgence, while she possesses, the strong man embodies holiness and righteousness.
I have sinful indulgence and worldly desires too, and I'm sure she feels righteous in her own mind as I do.

The male-female differences are not as wide a gyre as we imagine - we rationalize our perspectives and choices to fulfill our own narratives.

Jew hands wrote this