Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A Mass Extinction Event Is Our Sole REALISTIC Hope Out of This Bluepilled Degenerate Clown World of Ours

• Thread starter HyperVersager_4EVER
  • Start date
HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Overlord
★★★★★
Before I begin, I know that some of you will say "Nice edge bro be careful you are gonna cut yourself with it" immediately upon reading the title and while I acknowledge the pompous wording of the title I am not baiting and this is my genuine conclusion. Allow me to elaborate on my reasoning.

I do not think I need to explain anyone here how society irrationally and fervently demonizes and hates low value men like us. It's a no brainer conclusion that with how much society is stacked against us through the likes of media propaganda, political establishment elite and normie bluepill brainwashing. As we are silenced and slandered relentlessly, we have no realistic hope of reaching masses, going mainstream and bringing change. Even if we by, some miracle, could reach them, the presence of many soy nu-males who would only double down on their bluepill delusions when confronted with blackpill further makes this a pipedream. I also talked about more biological reasons as to why we will never go mainstream in another thread:
https://incels.is/threads/the-funda...ough-they-can-never-refute-its-truths.382798/
Anyway that's not really the focal point of this thread and I am getting sidetracked here.

Another thing everyone here besides the inflators and trolls can collectively agree on his how deranged modern societies are. When analyzed through a rational, critical approach and keeping the historical and biological contexts in consideration instead of the usual soy hysteria and NPC hivemind bias, we can clearly see the decline and evolutionary degeneration of both societies collectively and most individuals by themselves. Promotion of subversive feminist rhetoric which seeks to undeservedly chastise men whose order actually built civilization and rebalance the power dynamics towards undeserved and inadequate females, valorization of deviants like homosexuals and mentally ill crossdressers, the rise of spineless "male feminists" making a mockery of the concept of masculinity, normalization of severe mental illness like cuckoldry... the list goes on.

My fellow brocels, do you honestly believe that this situation is salvageable by any means? You can easily verify this yourselves by going to a random social media website and clicking on random profiles. 30 yo manchildren watching Disney movies and buying toys, cuckolds trying to get "relationship advice" because they are angry about their wives cheating on them four times a week instead of the three times as they agreed before, homos sharing how many dozen dildos they have showed up their infected asses... I believe my point that DEGENERACY IS UBIQUITOUS, DEEPLY ENTRENCHED AND IT'S DELUSIONAL TO EXPECT AN EASY VICTORY OVER IT is pretty clear. I believe that I am rational and not pessimistic/defeatist when I say that the world is beyond saving through normal means.

How will a mass extinction event, a global catastrophe would help us? Well, the beauty of Mother Nature's indiscriminate hammer of justice is that it gives zero fuck about what normies believe in and their delusional ideas. Staunch male feminist who never went to gym a single day in his life because it's "toxic masculinity"?:soy: Well good luck scavenging through rubbles and fighting of people who want to kill you to take your shit. Pink-haired dyke feminist "who needs no man" constantly screeching about how equal she is to man? Well madam I am sure I would be very impressed watching you fend off ochlocratic thugs who will gangrape and kill you with your stunning and brave girl power.:feelskek:

The most crucial function of a mass extinction event is globally putting enormous pressure on the human gene pool to forcefully cleanse all the plethora of degenerations accumulated in modern society. Forcefully returning the world to it's normal, non-clown state. The few men who will survive the times of hardship, if anyone survives the event of course, will be embodiments of masculine ideals who will rebuild a great world and repopulate it with their wives(who WILL know their place after experiencing first hand that feminist crap has zero basis in reality and there had been in fact valid reasons for different gender roles for the two sexes throughout history.) With majority of the world gone and sufficient proof of survival skills(which will become a commodity as important or perhaps more important than looks in the apocalypse) the surviving incels will have great chance to ascend and fulfill their biological purpose which the degenerate modern society deprives us of.

Of course let's be honest, we have higher chance of kicking the bucket than survivalmaxxing and ascending. But it is imho worth it and a desirable outcome because a) A non-zero chance to ascend is better than the zero percent chance to ascend in the modern world. b) Even if we fail miserably and die in gruesome ways the Schadenfreude we will derive from seeing all the normies, roasties and degenerates who mocked, bullied and ostracized us get what they fucking deserve will outweigh the worst hardships. I had a poor and miserable existence my whole life, I will gleefully take more hell if it means others are finally going down with me too:society:

Earth should experience the most painful armageddon imaginable. Also only soys say "edge" so don't take them seriously.

We're already living through a mass extinction event. It's called "anthropocene".

We're already living through a mass extinction event. It's called "anthropocene".
Well technically yes, sure. Albeit a bit too slow to fully materialize during our lifetime.
I was thinking more along the lines of nuclear fallout or meteor impact when I wrote my post.

Agenda 21 is going on and the green program wants to reduce CO2.. what they don't seem to tell is that the way they'll come to this goal is by reducing the amount of humans. Its already happening with increased mortality rates from the vaxx and the lower birth rates.

Agenda 21 is going on and the green program wants to reduce CO2.. what they don't seem to tell is that the way they'll come to this goal is by reducing the amount of humans. Its already happening with increased mortality rates from the vaxx and the lower birth rates.
CO₂ is the elite's codename for üntermensch.

maybe the end isn't so far.

The possibility of World War 3 is one of the only things that I am staying alive for, that's the main mass extinction event that I am anticipating in the next decade or so
It is probably going to be the last chance for the human race to put things right, take rights away from women again, destroy the Jews once and for all and wash away all the degeneracy with the blood of traitors and people who thought they could get away with not fearing, loving & respecting God
It probably wouldn't hurt to do a bit of prepping even if it's just gymmaxxing, collecting guns & precious metals and learning about how to survive in a SHTF scenario

Last edited: