Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A man who's never had a GF will always be perceived as abnormal and defective.

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
A simple fact of life is that a man is meant to be with a woman. He needs to either be married or have a GF or at least socialize with women frequently. Those are the traits of a healthy, well adjusted man.

When people, both males and females, see a man who's never had a GF, their first thought is "there is definitely something wrong with him". They will assume he is one or more of the following:

- a loser
- impotent
- mentally ill
- secretly gay
- confused about his gender
- sexually frustrated

...and so on.

There's not one good trait associated with a man who has never had a GF.

This is because humans are sexual creatures. And Men are expected to be sexual. A man who has never had a GF or experienced an intimate relationship with a woman will always be regarded as sexually dysfunctional, i.e., abnormal and defective.

Sexually successful men will see him as inferior to themselves. And women will regard him as either a pathetic loser or even a potential threat.

Last edited:
yes, and water is wet

I'm abnormal and defective.

Absolutely.

And the older you get, the worse it is, the worse you feel, the worse people will judge you for it.

I recently turned 30 and most of my peers from middle school, high school, college have families now. They're married, they have children.

Meanwhile, I didn't even get to hold a woman's hand.

It's so fucking over, man.

i'm pretty normal in other areas of my life

good post buddy boyo

Dc Comics Whatever GIF by Max

It's simply ovER for us

As u get older the sarcastic questions why u single bite deeper

Wish my warranty was still valid.

I am abnormal and defective. At least I have chicken.

A simple fact of life is that a man is meant to be with a woman. He needs to either be married or have a GF or at least socialize with women frequently. Those are the traits of a healthy, well adjusted man.

When people, both males and females, see a man who's never had a GF, their first thought is "there is definitely something wrong with him". They will assume he is one or more of the following:

- a loser
- impotent
- mentally ill
- secretly gay
- sexually frustrated

...and so on.

This is because humans are sexual creatures. And Men are expected to be sexual. A man who has never had a GF or experienced an intimate relationship with a woman will always be regarded as sexually dysfunctional, i.e., abnormal and defective.

Sexually successful men will see him as inferior to themselves. And women will regard him as either a pathetic loser or even a potential threat.
What if I don't want to settle for a landwhale freak or ugly shitskin?

no

its only pigment...

Yep i remember back in the day people even assuming i was gay.

- a loser
- impotent
- mentally ill
- secretly gay
- sexually frustrated

...and so on.

Fuck the human race I hate how judgmental people can get, like please havesome empathy and understand one another including us incels instead of judging us assholes

very blackpilled thread

- a loser
- impotent
- mentally ill
- secretly gay
- sexually frustrated

...and so on.

Wouldn't settling for a landwhale or sub-4 also make a man a loser?

Absolutely.

And the older you get, the worse it is, the worse you feel, the worse people will judge you for it.

I recently turned 30 and most of my peers from middle school, high school, college have families now. They're married, they have children.

Meanwhile, I didn't even get to hold a woman's hand.

It's so fucking over, man.
You're not the only one bro, you know we incels try and over and over again we only get rejection as the answer from foids it makes me a proud misogynistic and misanthrope

Happened to me

They thought i was a faggot
Especialy parents