Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting a man sent his own way, not going his own way.

sennaGTR

sennaGTR

Recruit
★★★
Does anyone else constantly make up reasons or excuses to tell people that confront you about inceldom?

not like direct confrontations. But scenarios that are likely to happen.

like for example, my evil machiavellian and sociopathic parents have suddenly developed a heart and started mentioning grandchildren and courtship and so forth. And I never ever let that conversation continue, I just kill it when it happens. I don't want to even begin having the "why are you single son?" conversation. I'd rather go my whole life without exlpaining my inceldom to my parents.

with other people, acquaintances, people I have to be around, it's more annoying. I can feel it, soon they will start wondering if i'm a faggot or some shit. I hope they just dismiss it or keep their assumptions to themselves.

recently though, one of these neurotypical motherfuckers squared me into that conversation. "you've never really had a girlfriend have you?", fucking judging me as they asked the question. And all I could really do was say I wasn't interested, I'm too busy, and laugh about it. trying to reduce whatever conflict this normie would have with an obvious incel. (they hate that for some reason, they see us like mules who aren't pulling the cart of society). But then they doubled down on it, they asked me WHY I wouldn't want to get married, and insinuated that it would be weird to not want one.

Don't even remember what I said but I fucking bullshitted my way out of having that discussion. I don't think they bought it.

I'm so fucking tired of this shit happening. it's one thing to be incel but I also have to deal with small minded fucking neurotypicals that fill this world and can't understand why a man would not want to go and labor and pay taxes to fund some mutationally loaded kid, pay for some ex-whore wife in a betabuxx marriage (as is the case for 80% of normies and incels with money. chad is the only winner), get treated like shit, have a dead bedroom because their wife isn't sexually attracted to them at all, deal with the sin of forcing someone into this world, THIS planet, this existence, with their shit genetics.

why can't they actually see that? why do they always bring out cope and cope and small minded anecdotal evidence whenever you actually try to tell them the truth. "well ur wrong bro i see ugly people pay for betabuxx marriages all the time :soy::soy:, marriage isn't that bad,THE WIFE and I have a great marriage I love my walking cumshot kid who worships celebrities and will suffer a tragic worker bee slave life like me. I still have fun bro I play nintendo switch on weekends!".

fucking hate normies. anyone else relate?

I dont talk to anyone, i avoid my family and barely interact anymore. Its pointless.

I just say that I'm waiting for the right one to come along and I'm building myself up

Does anyone else constantly make up reasons or excuses to tell people that confront you about inceldom?

like for example, my evil machiavellian and sociopathic parents have suddenly developed a heart and started mentioning grandchildren and courtship and so forth. And I never ever let that conversation continue, I just kill it when it happens. I don't want to even begin having the "why are you single son?" conversation. I'd rather go my whole life without exlpaining my inceldom to my parents.

with other people, acquaintances, people I have to be around, it's more annoying. I can feel it, soon they will start wondering if i'm a faggot or some shit. I hope they just dismiss it or keep their assumptions to themselves.

recently though, one of these neurotypical motherfuckers squared me into that conversation. "you've never really had a girlfriend have you?", fucking judging me as they asked the question. And all I could really do was say I wasn't interested, I'm too busy, and laugh about it. trying to reduce whatever conflict this normie would have with an obvious incel. (they hate that for some reason, they see us like mules who aren't pulling the cart of society). But then they doubled down on it, they asked me WHY I wouldn't want to get married, and insinuated that it would be weird to not want one.

Don't even remember what I said but I fucking bullshitted my way out of having that discussion. I don't think they bought it.

I'm so fucking tired of this shit happening. it's one thing to be incel but I also have to deal with small minded fucking neurotypicals that fill this world and can't understand why a man would not want to go and labor and pay taxes to fund some mutationally loaded kid, pay for some ex-whore wife in a betabuxx marriage (as is the case for 80% of normies and incels with money. chad is the only winner), get treated like shit, have a dead bedroom because their wife isn't sexually attracted to them at all, deal with the sin of forcing someone into this world, THIS planet, this existence, with their shit genetics.

why can't they actually see that? why do they always bring out cope and cope and small minded anecdotal evidence whenever you actually try to tell them the truth. "well ur wrong bro i see ugly people pay for betabuxx marriages all the time :soy::soy:, marriage isn't that bad,THE WIFE and I have a great marriage I love my walking cumshot kid who worships celebrities and will suffer a tragic worker bee slave life like me. I still have fun bro I play nintendo switch on weekends!".

trvth nvke

"why are you single son?"
Lmao my parents have never asked me anything like this, i guess they know its over for me :feelshaha:

Geez thats brutal :feelscry: sorry to hear that. im lucky and have never had to discuss the topic of gfs with normies. I kinda dread the day that topic comes up though

there is simply no point in talking about your intimate things to a parent or anyone you don't instinctively think would agree with you, not because you couldn't argue with it, but rather because the listener in question is closed-minded. a more in-depth look at what I think about it, explained in full, can be found at this link (see point 4): https://incels.is/threads/why-black...d-how-most-incels-are-not-blackpilled.539524/

It seems they want to gaslight men into running betabux so women can run their dual mating strategies simultaneously. Most marriages end in divorce (>50%), most divorces are initiated by women (60% - 70%), and 10% to 30% of paternity tests return negative results, which is a sign that 10% to 30% of so-called “fathers” are victims of paternity fraud. This is all statistical fact. Most level-headed men under the age of 40 would avoid marriage if they cared about saving money and prevention of asset loss

In terms of finance, it’s cheaper to be a bachelor who slays hookers every week, than it is to be a married man who cohabitates with his wife. The average married woman spends a large proportion of her husband’s monthly income – A monthly expenditure that’s enough to cover the cost of at least a dozen whore appointments every month. The only practical reason for anyone to marry in modern times, is to merge family wealth from both sides (husband’s side and wife’s side). This normally happens under the conditions of arranged marriage

Most arranged marriages do not result in divorce. The reason is primarily because both parties have recognized the marital partnership for what it is – A business relationship. Both parties would agree that their main objective is to pass down their mutual wealth via legitimate children. It is the same kind of marital practice that has been employed by noble and royal families in European countries for ages, and it is still employed by them today (they marry among each other to merge their families' financial fortunes and preserve the legitimacy of their family name)

The majority of “love-based” marriages fail because marriages were never meant to be “love-based”. Although studies show that husbands are usually more committed to their wives than vice versa, women have been non-monogamous throughout history. Your odds of having a woman’s commitment are lower if the marriage is “love-based”, because women don’t often marry for “love-based” reasons, and women don’t marry to be “loyal and committed to husband”. Women marry primarily for socio-economic stability - They marry mainly to use the economic / financial resources of men as a safety net in case they bear children

Last edited:
I jst tell them women like tall handsome guys which I am not usually stops the conversation

Its not a great idea to start spouting about the blackpill, but I would tell them that no woman has ever been attracted to me, and that's that. Nothing I can do about it, my fate is sealed. It will probably stop them from pestering you.

It seems they want to gaslight men into running betabux so women can run their dual mating strategies simultaneously. Most marriages end in divorce (>50%), most divorces are initiated by women (60% - 70%), and 10% to 30% of paternity tests return negative results, which is a sign that 10% to 30% of so-called “fathers” are victims of paternity fraud. This is all statistical fact. Most level-headed men under the age of 40 would avoid marriage if they cared about saving money and prevention of asset loss

In terms of finance, it’s cheaper to be a bachelor who slays hookers every week, than it is to be a married man who cohabitates with his wife. The average married woman spends a large proportion of her husband’s monthly income – A monthly expenditure that’s enough to cover the cost of at least a dozen whore appointments every month. The only practical reason for anyone to marry in modern times, is to merge family wealth from both sides (husband’s side and wife’s side). This normally happens under the conditions of arranged marriage

Most arranged marriages do not result in divorce. The reason is primarily because both parties have recognized the marital partnership for what it is – A business relationship. Both parties would agree that their main objective is to pass down their mutual wealth via legitimate children. It is the same kind of marital practice that has been employed by noble and royal families in European countries for ages, and it is still employed by them today (they marry among each other to merge their families' financial fortunes and preserve the legitimacy of their family name)

The majority of “love-based” marriages fail because marriages were never meant to be “love-based”. Although studies show that husbands are usually more committed to their wives than vice versa, women have been non-monogamous throughout history. Your odds of having a woman’s commitment are lower if the marriage is “love-based”, because women don’t often marry for “love-based” reasons, and women don’t marry to be “loyal and committed to husband”. Women marry primarily for socio-economic stability - They marry mainly to use the economic / financial resources of men as a safety net in case they bear children

so, so, real. truth man

Why not just incelmax irl? I finally did it with my parents and have never felt better

Why not just incelmax irl? I finally did it with my parents and have never felt better
My goal is to minimize my suffering as much as possible. Letting my family members adn the very few social situations tied to my family that I am required to attend know that i'm incel, would absolutely cause more suffering and conflict.

soon I will be completely detached from those situations then I will be free to be myself without having to interact with normies that make me feel bad for who I am.