Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News a man in the bronx tries to kidnap a foid on a train in NYC, eventually gets beaten by angry Tyrones and yelled at.

Those simp cucks wouldn't go near a big ogrecel, they can only mess with an 80 year old man. They can't even fight him one on one, they need to gang up on him like fags. And jfl at that rostie feeling entitled to their protection. Simps are slaves to used pussy that will reject them.

Maxresdefault

if only the guy had a gun

Those simp cucks wouldn't go near a big ogrecel, they can only mess with an 80 year old man. They can't even fight him one on one, they need to gang up on him like fags. And jfl at that rostie feeling entitled to their protection. Simps are slaves to used pussy that will reject them.
High IQ. I bet if he kidnapped a guy, they’d all cheer for the kidnapper. They’re all just angry tyrones trying to simp to impress feminazis
View attachment 305974

if only the guy had a gun
:feelskek:

Yankee scumbags sure do like to use the N word a lot.

They also like to say "THE N WORD."

Just say nigger and be done with it. Cowering behind such colloqualisms is like superstitious peasants from 1100 BCE saying not to utter some witch's name, because she'll curse the house and the crop yield.

Just say nigger and be done with it. Cowering behind such colloqualisms is like superstitious peasants from 1100 BCE saying not to utter some witch's name, because she'll curse the house and the crop yield.
it's insane how freaked out people get if you merely even say nigger. if you even just merely say the word they'll all freak out and act like as if you raped a child

I wonder what his plan was. He gave up as soon she she woke up.

You’re getting upset at an 8 month old post, my guy

I wonder what his plan was. He gave up as soon she she woke up.

if he kidnapped a guy, people would've just shrugged and ignored

what's your race? & extremely based necroing your own thread @Edmund_Kemper haha

Where's the beating? :feelsseriously:

This man is from the caucasus and that's just a custom in his culture. They are racist and xenophobic bigots and should be charged with a hate crime.

I'm honestly not upset, I'm just making a point. It is interesting, though, how some people read anger into that. Goes to show how important non-verbal communication is.

I'm honestly not upset, I'm just making a point. It is interesting, though, how some people read anger into that. Goes to show how important non-verbal communication is.
nigger

there i said it

what's your race? & extremely based necroing your own thread @Edmund_Kemper haha

Does my race or the color of my skin validate or invalidate the point? Does reasoning change with skin color?

High IQ. I bet if he kidnapped a guy, they’d all cheer for the kidnapper. They’re all just angry tyrones trying to simp to impress feminazis
They're pathetic cucks. They think only foids are entitled to protection from kidnapping, but not men. They expect men to fend for themselves, even if it was 1 vs 10.

Does my race or the color of my skin validate or invalidate the point? Does reasoning change with skin color?
Pretty much yeah, whites using the word just because they can is cringe. Context matters.

They're pathetic cucks. They think only foids are entitled to protection from kidnapping, but not men. They expect men to fend for themselves, even if it was 1 vs 10.
And people say “he a coward he can’t kidnap men and only kidnap wahmen” yet these tyrones rely on several people to attack one guy

And people say “he a coward he can’t kidnap men and only kidnap wahmen” yet these tyrones rely on several people to attack one guy
They must have holes in their brain, even animals are smarter than them and aren't hypocrites.

Pretty much yeah, whites using the word just because they can is cringe. Context matters.

Oh, OK, I see. You're telling me that the color of somebody's skin has an effect on the strength of their logic and reason.

If that's your starting point and baseline, then we can't have a reasonable conversation. If you're reading something and your logic heuristics have a skin color boolean check before you conclude that something is valid or invalid, then you're bad at reasoning. Terrible in fact. If somebody makes a brilliant point but you go, "what he's saying makes sense, but mm nah, he's black, so he's wrong," then the only words I have for you are the unpleasant ones (dealer's choice).

Skin color does not equal context, and reason is color blind. But thanks for playing anyway.

Last edited:
Oh, OK, I see. You're telling me that the color of somebody's skin has an effect on the strength of their logic and reason.

If that's your starting point and baseline, then we can't have a reasonable conversation.

Skin color does not equal context, and reason is color blind. But thanks for playing anyway.
You know who you sound like? Sargon of Akkad. You know who that is?
And yes it has everything to do with context here nobody appreciates a punk who goes around saying it just for its own sake like I said when there are fine alternatives.

You know who you sound like? Sargon of Akkad. You know who that is?
And yes it has everything to do with context here nobody appreciates a punk who goes around saying it just for its own sake like I said when there are fine alternatives.

You know what you sound like? Triggerred.

You know what you sound like? Triggerred.
You know what you sound like? A time traveler from 2016 who unironically says shit like "logic and reason".

They must have holes in their brain, even animals are smarter than them and aren't hypocrites.
i bet if he kidnapped a man and tortured the guy in a dungeon, nobody would care

You know what you sound like? A time traveler from 2016 who unironically says shit like "logic and reason".

Yeah bro, fuck that shit. Logic and reason is fucking retarded.

i bet if he kidnapped a man and tortured the guy in a dungeon, nobody would care
But if a guy picks up a foid a few steps he deserves to get beat half to death. :soy:

But if a guy picks up a foid a few steps he deserves to get beat half to death. :soy:
if a scrawny nerd was bullying me and i beat him up everyone would either calm us down or praise me, but if a foid was bullying me and i merely slapped her, people would jump me and act like i raped infants

Yeah bro, fuck that shit. Logic and reason is fucking retarded.
Doesn't even have anything to do with what we're talking about. It's not an intellectual discussion even. You wanna use the hard R n word willy nilly whatever, you're just gonna look like a snotty little fool to some people, no skin off my back.

Doesn't even have anything to do with what we're talking about.

What exactly ARE we talking about?

All that's happened so far is thar you've had emotionally charged responses and defaulted to low IQ comments and mockery.

It's not an intellectual discussion even. You wanna use the hard R n word willy nilly whatever, you're just gonna look like a snotty little fool to some people, no skin off my back.

JFL. You can say that again. You've all but guaranteed that it never will.

Who the fuck cares what you "look like" here? If we're playing that stupid game, you've lost before realizing the game even started, because you've effectively admitted to being a moron when you said that skin color determines whether or not somebody is correct or incorrect. That's some top tier special Olympics level SJW bullshit. It's so unbelievably fucking dumb, that my fingers were embarrassed to type it out.

What's important is reaching a greater truth. You're drawing tic tac toe and dicks on a piece of paper here, while I'm setting up the chess board.

What exactly ARE we talking about?

All that's happened so far is thar you've had emotionally charged responses and defaulted to low IQ comments and mockery.

JFL. You can say that again. You've all but guaranteed that it never will.

Who the fuck cares what you "look like" here? If we're playing that stupid game, you've lost before realizing the game even started, because you've effectively admitted to being a moron when you said that skin color determines whether or not somebody is correct or incorrect. That's some top tier special Olympics level SJW bullshit. It's so unbelievably fucking dumb, that my fingers were embarrassed to type it out.

What's important is reaching a greater truth. You're drawing tic tac toe and dicks on a piece of paper here, while I'm setting up the chess board.
Saying a racial slur for no reason = a greater truth. Ok you can go ahead and eat a dick bro you're pretentious as hell and very defensive about a petty issue

Saying a racial slur for no reason = a greater truth. Ok you can go ahead and eat a dick bro you're pretentious as hell and very defensive about a petty issue

False. Never said that. Don't make shit up.

Normies need to learn to stop being cucks.
if hitting a woman was tolerated, many men would do it, and foids would then stop bullying men

if hitting a woman was tolerated, many men would do it, and foids would then stop bullying men
I hope that can be how things are soon. Anything is possible.

I hope that can be how things are soon. Anything is possible.
i bet if a foid was gonna go to a ITcuck with a knife to slice his balls he would just stand there and allow it

i bet if a foid was gonna go to a ITcuck with a knife to slice his balls he would just stand there and allow it
Dumbass cucks don't deserve to live, no other animal is that cucked.

Dumbass cucks don't deserve to live, no other animal is that cucked.
any other species, the "never hit a foid" rule doesn't exist

Then what are you on about? I already said use whatever words you want.

I'm trying to get to the bottom of this stupid notion that we shouldn't be saying certain words, because our skin color is the wrong one to be saying them. Am I the only one on this FUCKING GAY EARTH who sees how ironic that is? (Don't even get me started on the braindead idea of "it's our word" that some people have.) It's like kids who gasp and laugh when one of them says "fuck" in the middle of the school bus and the others glaze their eyes over and say, "DON'T SAY THAT. That's the f-word. I'm telling."

When you say, "the n-word", everybody knows what you're saying, so just fucking say it. Saying, "the n-word," is saying "nigger" without accepting the responsibility. It's a cheap cop-out. It's like Louis CK says, "that's just white people getting away with saying nigger."

Words only have meaning and power when you give them meaning and power. And holy fuck, that word has been given more power than the Goddamn pope. Intent is important also. How a word is used dictates its meaning. You can use it pejoratively or descriptively, or even humorously. Cuck is another one, though it obviously carries far less weight. It has a specific meaning, but its usage has added more meaning to it.

The more people say it without malicious intent, the more power it starts to lose. Right now, if anybody walks into the middle of a crowd and yells, "NIGGER", you know what's going to happen? All of the white people go into flight mode and all of the black people go into fight mode. The second thing that's going to happen is that everybody looks at the skin color of the person and does a quick mental check. If the person is black, all the white people collectively sigh in relief and the black people get confused. Everybody goes about their day. Some text messages and tweets will probably be sent, but that'll be the end of it.

But if that guy is WHITE? Holy mother of god.... The white people are going to resign their lives and fully expect to die in a mob attack, and the black people are going to go super Saiyan and channel their inner Gokus, while a whirlwind of punches and kicks are going to be thrown at the person and very likely kill them. It'll be a news media and social media nuclear explosion.

You know what I'd like to see? Everybody looks over and ignores the guy like they do the doomsday preachers and the crazy guys in the park who talk to themselves. That would be a beautiful sight. That would mean greater society has grown wiser and become more enlightened.

Last edited:
I'm trying to get to the bottom of this stupid notion that we shouldn't be saying certain words, because our skin color is the wrong one to be saying them. Am I the only one on this FUCKING GAY EARTH who sees how ironic that is? (Don't even get me started on the braindead idea of "it's our word" that some people have.) It's like kids who gasp and laugh when one of them says "fuck" in the middle of the school bus and the others glaze their eyes over and say, "DON'T SAY THAT. That's the f-word. I'm telling."

When you say, "the n-word", everybody knows what you're saying, so just fucking say it. Saying, "the n-word," is saying "nigger" without accepting the responsibility. It's a cheap cop-out. It's like Louis CK says, "that's just white people getting away with saying nigger."

Words only have meaning and power when you give them meaning and power. And holy fuck, that word has been given more power than the Goddamn pope. Intent is important also. How a word is used dictates its meaning. You can use it pejoratively or descriptively. Cuck is another one, though it obviously carries far less weight. It has a specific meaning, but its usage has added more meaning to it.

The more people say it without malicious intent, the more power it starts to lose. Right now, if anybody walks into the middle of a crowd and yells, "NIGGER", you know what's going to happen? All of the white people go into flight mode and all of the black people go into fight mode. The second thing that's going to happen is that everybody looks at the skin color of the person and does a quick mental check. If the person is black, all the white people collectively sigh in relief and the black people get confused. Everybody goes about their day. Some text messages and tweets will probably be sent, but that'll be the end of it.

But if that guy is WHITE? Holy mother of god.... The white people are going to resign their lives and fully expect to die in a mob attack, and the black people are going to go super Saiyan and channel their inner Gokus, while a whirlwind of punches and kicks are going to be thrown at the person and very likely kill them.

You know what I'd like to see? Everybody looks over and ignores the guy like they do the doomsday preachers and the crazy guys in the park who talk to themselves. That would be a beautiful sight. That would mean greater society has grown wiser and become more enlightened.
Haha white fragility is real. What a rant! Alright it's not about so called skin color, it's about racial sensitivity. I myself btw am not the most PC dude on the plant, I've thrown it around here and there, but you just gotta use some sense about it and try your best not to sperg out when pressured into a little self censoring. Self censoring is a beautiful thing. Free speech is a meme so you gotta pick your battles and hope to silence the right people. For me it's not even a battle because I never had this strange burning desire to say it without heed or necessarily at all, but for you, idk maybe just get with the program here it's really not a big deal.

Here's a tale: I was going to sleep one night and my neighbors were partying or something. I spent maybe 2 or 3 hours trying to cover up the noise, pillows, makeshift earplugs of toilet paper, real commercial earplugs- all means. When nothing took, I spent the rest of the night fantasizing about having the power to mute them like that movie Click with the magic remote, you know? Right.

Whether black or white, they are all hypocritical cucks.

Words only have meaning and power when you give them meaning and power. And holy fuck, that word has been given more power than the Goddamn pope. Intent is important also. How a word is used dictates its meaning. You can use it pejoratively or descriptively, or even humorously. Cuck is another one, though it obviously carries far less weight. It has a specific meaning, but its usage has added more meaning to it.

But if that guy is WHITE? Holy mother of god.... The white people are going to resign their lives and fully expect to die in a mob attack, and the black people are going to go super Saiyan and channel their inner Gokus, while a whirlwind of punches and kicks are going to be thrown at the person and very likely kill them. It'll be a news media and social media nuclear explosion.

Damn bro, you really got this mad just because he said “n-word”? :feelskek:

it's insane how freaked out people get if you merely even say nigger. if you even just merely say the word they'll all freak out and act like as if you raped a child
Meanwhile talking about bobs and vagene or imitating an Indian accent in front of Indian guys is perfectly okay.

I'm nostalgic for those times ngl back then youtubers made an effort not to talk so much about women and relationships and their sexual frustration wasn't as clear. It was a good cope like politics.

I'd like to see that day come too.

Jfl, I wonder what was his plan if the train left. Does he just carry her home or what? It's kinda sus ngl.

Jfl, I wonder what was his plan if the train left. Does he just carry her home or what? It's kinda sus ngl.
Maybe he was gonna sexually assault her

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back