Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News a man in the bronx tries to kidnap a foid on a train in NYC, eventually gets beaten by angry Tyrones and yelled at.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
48 year old man Sonny Alloway tried to kidnap some foid on a train. she gets back in the train and for some reason he doesn't try to get to the train to kidnap her again. eventually he's confronted by angry Tyrones who beat him up and scream at him. video got 1,000,000 views recently.

video of the beating in article.

Just literally pick her up bro

can't tell how young or old the bitch is because it says 'woman' then later 'girl' so no clue
anyway, she looked pretty tight. wish his plan succeeded. balls of steel

can't tell how young or old the bitch is because it says 'woman' then later 'girl' so no clue
anyway, she looked pretty tight. wish his plan succeeded. balls of steel
many people would call him a coward but he isn't. what he did takes a LOT of guts. it's actually brave.

Kidnap a girl on a train? Bad idea.
Kiidnap her in a dark alley - good idea.

The just "lift" her plan bros!

Hahahahahaha!

Wasn’t even tyrones it was some Puerto ricans

Yankee scumbags sure do like to use the N word a lot.

Why did he think that would work

Man
The MTA attracts some weird fucking people

MTA? whats that?
Metropolitan Transit Authority. The transit system of New York City (and Long Island as well, I think).
They run the subways, busses, etc

What was the oldcel thinking doing it in broad daylight?

Why did he drop her halfway then sit non chalant on the bench?

many people would call him a coward but he isn't. what he did takes a LOT of guts. it's actually brave.
Its not brave,its stupid.Trying to kidnap a foid in front of dozens of people in a train without any accomplice is the easiest way to get into prison and get raped by Tyrone.

Its not brave,its stupid.Trying to kidnap a foid in front of dozens of people in a train without any accomplice is the easiest way to get into prison and get raped by Tyrone.
Brave means you aren’t afraid of danger or pain. He’s brave.

Why is that kidnapper looking like light skinned negroid?

Man
The MTA attracts some weird fucking people

ngl it does. Some oldie was snapping pictures of me when I was rlly young I remember.

Brave means you aren’t afraid of danger or pain. He’s brave.
Yes but this was clearly not going to work, he was probably too stupid to even realise how dangerous this was, therefore he is not brave.

Incredibly low inhibition but also incredibly low IQ. What did he expect to happen?

Yes but this was clearly not going to work, he was probably too stupid to even realise how dangerous this was, therefore he is not brave.
again, brave means you aren't afraid of danger or pain. what he did fits that definition. just because it's stupid, doesn't mean it cannot be brave. brave isn't about what is right or wrong.

@JosefMengelecel @Robtical have to reshare jfl at these white knights

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back