Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment A magical fairy offered you a deal

Would you do 40 pushups if it made everyone on this forum but you ascend?

• Yes, the slight inconvenience would be worth saving my incel bros from the eternal suffering

• No, being left alone would make me feel even worse. It would be suifuel

• No, i have zero empathy and dont give a shit. The slight inconvenience wouldnt be worth my time

Results are only viewable after voting.
What do you mean by “ascend”? The only ascension for an incel is to get a totally new Chad body
Doing something that fucks you up and only benefit others is beyond cucked

Last edited:
Only problem is that I can’t do 40 push-ups. You can ask me to squat 100 lbs or smthn but I can’t do a push up to save my life. Sorry brocels.

I'm profiting of this.

Paypal me $20 and you'll ascend (strong no homo).

Yeah why not, if some of us can get out of this cage of torment why not.

Yeah why not, if some of us can get out of this cage of torment why not.
@gymletethnicel @Legendarywristcel wants you to suffer. Thinking otherwise is ”cucked” :lul:

@gymletethnicel @Legendarywristcel wants you to suffer. Thinking otherwise is ”cucked” :lul:
Just enjoy everyone being in a world of shit & refuse to do for others what you want done for yourself theory.

I'm a gymcel, I could beat my 55 pushups record just for you.
Not even lying, no one deserves this life. Not even my worst enemy.
Being loved / getting laid is a need that's as basic as choosing what you eat & drink.

Remember my name

Fuck no, I've suffered enough already.

A magical fairy offered you a deal. You would do 40 pushups in a day and in return she would make everyone on this forum except you become a chad and ascend.
Would you do it?

Yes.
To live is to serve.
I’m going to kms before the end of the year anyway.

No question bro. Like the other guy said, I'll do it and then you guys would give me money for surgeries, or I'd just rope in happiness.