Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A loving girlfriend would ease so much of the debilitating stress, paranoia, OCD, anxiety and depression I go through each day

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
I’ve never had a girlfriend, and yet I’m so fucking certain, deep within my heart, that being able to cuddle up to someone who loves you would fill you up with so much overwhelmingly calming energy that all your stresses, at least for a while, melt away

I’m absolutely certain that having another human being that loves and is physically intimate with you is a critical necessity to avoid falling into insanity or committing suicide. I vaguely recall some old shit I read from Roman or ancient whatever literature about man’s heart and mind being born unstable and can only be stabilised by finding a loving woman, man’s other half. You fall into despair, insanity and death without it.

Fuck me. Why is life so gruesome for ugly guys what the fuck.

Um sweety you must solve your problems by yourself before getting girl, and she in that time will be busy riding cocks :soy:

fuck you fuck me fuck them fuck everything

Um sweety you must solve your problems by yourself before getting girl, and she in that time will be busy riding cocks :soy:

fuck you fuck me fuck them fuck everything
If you were a foid with these issues then nothing needs solving, you'll have an army of cucks ready to save you. Of course being male and being born ugly means there is no point solving problem if the key is to get a foid. Your personality isn't the reason you're alone, it's your looks.

Its true. Im speaking to a ex-incel on incel discord and he says when he finally got a GF his sleeping improved dramatically, stopped binged eating, lost fat without trying, and overall just felt better and in a much better mood all the time, he explained how the psychological effects he got from eating chocolate or chips, he would get from his GF instead, through being intimate with her, so he didn't feel the need to eat junk anymore. Its pretty huge.

I’ve never had a girlfriend, and yet I’m so fucking certain, deep within my heart, that being able to cuddle up to someone who loves you would fill you up with so much overwhelmingly calming energy that all your stresses, at least for a while, melt away

I’m absolutely certain that having another human being that loves and is physically intimate with you is a critical necessity to avoid falling into insanity or committing suicide. I vaguely recall some old shit I read from Roman or ancient whatever literature about man’s heart and mind being born unstable and can only be stabilised by finding a loving woman, man’s other half. You fall into despair, insanity and death without it.

Fuck me. Why is life so gruesome for ugly guys what the fuck.

Maybe for you but for me being around normies are depressing as fuck they all hate me i just want nothing at this point i'm more black pilled than ever before at this point

very true indeed, unfortunately we live in a twisted world where dreams never come true

If you have a girlfriend you are a cuck.

A beautiful girlfriend would save my life

If you have a girlfriend you are a cuck.
This is meant as a joke/sardonic humor but Its actually true LOL unless ur gigachad, your girlfriend will fantasise about chads and chest on you

Exactly, normies are cucks.

Correct

Its true. Im speaking to a ex-incel on incel discord and he says when he finally got a GF his sleeping improved dramatically, stopped binged eating, lost fat without trying, and overall just felt better and in a much better mood all the time, he explained how the psychological effects he got from eating chocolate or chips, he would get from his GF instead, through being intimate with her, so he didn't feel the need to eat junk anymore. Its pretty huge.
Ex-incel? Is that possible?

Same, my health would greatly improve as well. Especially mental health.

It is literally no exaggeration or lie at all that getting a girlfriend would solve ALL of my problems. Every idiot who says otherwise is projecting nonsense that only applies to their ungrateful asses.

inb4 the inevitable cuck fakecel post pretending love isn't real

If I had love/intimacy in my life I wouldn’t care about anything else. Pisses me off when I see people with their basic needs getting pissy about stupid shit.

God damn imagine all that gorgeous Oxytocin and dopamine that would flow through your veins

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back