Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A lot of young guys are missing out on teen love nowadays

Sinbad Gehenna

Sinbad Gehenna

bitchless loser
★★★★
I remember back in my senior year of highschool almost all the boys in our class were bitchless. Im not even joking. There weren't even that many guys but ill give you some examples

One dude who was short and fat (almost obese) he was probably the most charismatic and extroverted guy out there. He asked almost all the girls in our school, but to no avail. He is most likely still a virgin nowadays at 19.:feelsrope:

Another guy, who was kind of geeky but white looking with blue eyes. He never had a girlfriend. Despite the fact that ive seen him try plenty of times.

And ive encountered lots of lonely guys back in highschool. It was almost a rarity to see a young teen couples holding hands. It's really fucking sad the situation a lot of guys are in nowadays. And worst of it all is that they most likely don't even realise it.

I'm one of them, unfortunately

Man must keep Trying bro :feelskek: so Society can Function and Woman leech / Prosper while Gatekeeping As Hard as Possible . :feelsclown:

teen love is a western thing

its normal to not have teen love in asia and south asian countries

Yea even in my high school days 2015/2016 the average guy was completely bitchless and only the top guys could get girlfriends. And yea most average guys i meet can’t get bitches. You really have to stand out above the rest to get a female with you

Very few males ever have it like that.

Teen love is a meme reserved for the rare and by rare I mean naturally born dark triad maxxed Chads, giga Chads and Terra Chads.

Missing out on teen love doesn’t mean shit as once again it’s a meme reserved for the rare.

What really determines whether you’re genetic shit and belong here or not is if you can obtain pussy + regularly girlfriends through the ages of 18-25.

If you don’t ascend by 25 then you belong here but as an 18 year old babycel or younger?

GTFO of here and get to looksmaxxing, fame maxxing (on the various streaming platforms) and running the PUA numbers game on dating apps and very carefully IRL to try not to catch a charge and STFU with this teen love shit as you’re probably just a late bloomer unless you have some very serious facial deformities or are a total mentalcel like Elliot Rodger clearly was ie he would’ve easily got women if only he was NT with his looks and style once he started looksmaxxing with better clothing and hairstyle choice and such.

If you don’t ascend by 25 then you belong here but as an 18 year old babycel or younger?
Why do oldcels always try to gatekeep ? For 99% of guys puberty is finished by the age of 18, your height or your jaw wont suddenly grown in your early 20s (inb4 someone posts an extremely rare outlier)

I remember back in my senior year of highschool almost all the boys in our class were bitchless. Im not even joking. There weren't even that many guys but ill give you some examples

One dude who was short and fat (almost obese) he was probably the most charismatic and extroverted guy out there. He asked almost all the girls in our school, but to no avail. He is most likely still a virgin nowadays at 19.:feelsrope:

Another guy, who was kind of geeky but white looking with blue eyes. He never had a girlfriend. Despite the fact that ive seen him try plenty of times.

And ive encountered lots of lonely guys back in highschool. It was almost a rarity to see a young teen couples holding hands. It's really fucking sad the situation a lot of guys are in nowadays. And worst of it all is that they most likely don't even realise it.
the ones that dont realize it down the road are most likely not NT or just mentally ill

its over

Because social media inflates girls egos and makes them Chad early soon as they gain any Internet access.

Do people realize how dangerous this is? Seriously speaking.

Last edited:
I don’t get the whole teen love thing