Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A lot of you niggas not ugly

fuck u blCK PEPOLE Fucking degenerates

ah yes. my last video

IMG 6620

You don’t realise how annoying this faggot was back in the day. We used to talk on Reddit before I joined Blackpill.club and then this place. He was arrogant, annoying, rude and narcissistic. I used to have a Jake Davidson Avi and he started crying because JD killed 5 people. He was all around a faggot .

Good riddance

View attachment 1220072
You don’t realise how annoying this faggot was back in the day. We used to talk on Reddit before I joined Blackpill.club and then this place. He was arrogant, annoying, rude and narcissistic. I used to have a Jake Davidson Avi and he started crying because JD killed 5 people. He was all around a faggot .

Good riddance

View attachment 1220072

Good riddance
moralfag + christcuck

Prob not that bad sometimes it’s just the hair sometimes weight but if your facial features fucked to the extreme then that’s deadly but I see tons of ugly guys who can dress get play
thumb.jpg

moralfag + christcuck
Yup pretty much. He was also a white knight and tried (and failed) to dox IT . He was basically a shit faggot version of you. I’m glad you replaced him because you’re a funny good user

@Dr. Autismo remember samurais schemes?

Yup pretty much. He was also a white knight and tried (and failed) to dox IT . He was basically a shit faggot version of you. I’m glad you replaced him because you’re a funny good user

He’s probably a larper or despicable cel tier autistic

He’s probably a larper or despicable cel tier autistic
Failing to dox IT is hilarious either way.

@clocked samurai’s plan was to get IP grabbing links but no one clicked them because he’s a known faggot

@clocked samurai’s plan was to get IP grabbing links but no one clicked them because he’s a known faggot
Lmfao did that guy posted ip grabbing links to everyone's dm?

lmfao, was he trying to dox IT with them?

Samurai must be smashing his desk and keyboard now if he is lurking on this thread

Samurai must be smashing his desk and keyboard now if he is lurking on this thread
He said he’d call the Feds on me if I spoke about him again

I'm not racist. Those who hate me because I'm Jewish will get 10 times more hate. Niggas hate me so fuck the scumbags
What are you talking about?

you only taste the black pill indirectly.

Ultimately, discussion is beauty, and you admitted that the remains have no potential. This is a place for truecel (for these remains), not for fakecel. GRAY Shi

Shut the fuck up newfag, it’s not funny. And yes I’m ugly as shit my irl experiences and what other people who’ve seen it here like @Rapist and @wastedcodeine say support that.

I can vouch for you

Stupid troll. It’s not funny.
Yeah I can vouch it actually never began for him