Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A lot of you have it better than you think

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
You are lucky you don’t live in a country with mandatory military service. In that case not only would you suffer cuz you are an incel you would also be treated like utter dogshit because of it and unlike normal life you cant do anything to avoid it

I have mandatory military service too :feelsaww:

You are right.. I could have been YOU a man that wants a used up girl

What’s bad with that lol? You do realize
People are intended to have sex you know?
Yeah girls are intended to breed not to get gangbanged every weekend by tyrone and his friends

why would you do spec ops if you're just doing mandatory service? They may as well just consider you a volunteer at that point

must suick brocel ahving madnatory ,il;tadry service

why would you do spec ops if you're just doing mandatory service? They may as well just consider you a volunteer at that point
uyeagh fucked cucked natiuons brocel fuck I hate cusk fycjk

We are volunteers actually

Yea it is. But life without a purpose is demoralizing everywhere you go.

Apart from being short, ugly, depressed, sad, lonely, sexless, undesired, friendless and relatively poor, life's good.

A lot of you have it better than you think​

tru,you can't be a giga trucel like me if you live in a first world country. you're borderline fakecel scum if you live in a 1st world country and you're cumskin

tru,you can't be a giga trucel like me if you live in a first world country. you're borderline fakecel scum if you live in a 1st world country and you're cumskin
People say I look Jewish

I envy first-world-cels