Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR A lot of you don't realize just how bad we have it.

• Thread starter Deleted member 40170
  • Start date
Deleted member 40170

Deleted member 40170

Banned
-
Not only are you unable to get a girlfriend, but you are just one big fuckup. The remainder of your life will be miserable and full of physical and mental anguish. The day you die will also be full of unimaginable despair and pain. You are totally fucked. There's no exit for you. Even if you try to kill yourself, there's a chance you'll fail and end up even more fucked up. The bottom line is that your existence is a never-ending nightmare.

We will still have this place though

I’ll be happy when I am close to death. This nightmare will finally end.

but ur forgetting u can do drugs listen 2 disney music, day dream and go ER

@LOLI BREEDING this dude stole your avi

I'm coping by trying to get rich, if it fails and I'm still a loser I'll rope as soon as both my parents die. NEET lifestyle does not make me happy at all...

My life failed so fucking hard. It's unbelievable.

you can make it bettER it just depends on your CHOices

Not only are you unable to get a girlfriend, but you are just one big fuckup. The remainder of your life will be miserable and full of physical and mental anguish. The day you die will also be full of unimaginable despair and pain. You are totally fucked. There's no exit for you. Even if you try to kill yourself, there's a chance you'll fail and end up even more fucked up. The bottom line is that your existence is a never-ending nightmare.
The only escape is to dream…

Though… I think from all that anguish… I found a dream…

If I can just meditate deeply enough, or lock myself into a lucid dream, I’ll be in a better world… although… death is also a way to get there…

While you did say that there’s a chance I’ll fuck up in ctb, that’s why I’m going to perfect my method and narrow it all down to the point there’s only two potential outcomes, and they’ll be desirable:
1) I die and wake up in a dream
2) I miraculously wake up… not because doctors saved me, but because it “didn’t” work. As in… QUANTUM IMMORTALITY.

I’ll finally obtain my “happy meal flag”.

There's no exit for you. Even if you try to kill yourself, there's a chance you'll fail and end up even more fucked up. The bottom line is that your existence is a never-ending nightmare.
@Pillow City Rev he doesn't know how badly we're trapped:shock:

I'm not a fuckup in terms of career, I am just very ugly and inbred looking.

2019_01_11_13_38_33:

Last edited:
I realize that I am a doomed person. Even if I got laid or got a girlfriend I'm never going to not be fucked up mentally again from inceldom, mental illness, and my never ending constant failures.