Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A lot of you don't know the feeling...

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
Of meeting a girl, spending time with her, falling in love with her and then she disappears forever from your life. And all you are left is emtpiness which only grows bigger and biger over time with nothing to fill it. That girl hateed me in particular, im sure she hated me more than the others, probaby thought i had lots of nerve or smth. This shit happens when you look incel and act like chad.

Never talked to a female in my life (except a cashier/teacher/family member)

Obviously I don't know that feeling I'm khhv subhuman

Youre right. Girl would never spend her time with me so i dont know how is like.

Youre right. Girl would never spend her time with me so i dont know how is like.
why would you want a girl that doestn like you to spedn time with you???

Of meeting a girl, spending time with her, falling in love with her and then she disappears forever from your life. And all you are left is emtpiness which only grows bigger and biger over time with nothing to fill it. That girl hateed me in particular, im sure she hated me more than the others, probaby thought i had lots of nerve or smth. This shit happens when you look incel and act like chad.
Normies get this too a lot but eventually they score a relationship. No hope for the incel however :feelsbadman:

Once a teacher set me up with the hottest girl in the class to work on some dumb project. he did that on purpose, the guy liked me. But she bailed out before i fell in love with her.

cause you're a beta incel bitch only good for ego boosts or resources
that's how foids see most males.

Opportunity mogs me into the shadowrealm , all i wanted is 1 chance like this wtf :blackpill: thats why i hate foids they made me too selfaware in terms of what my value as men is and i will be ridiculed forever by other men because i am a virgin , just imagine you have to dodge sex, partner, love questions even tho thats the main topic for all normies. I should never been in this predicament, i dont deserve this WTF

Opportunity mogs me into the shadowrealm , all i wanted is 1 chance like this wtf :blackpill: thats why i hate foids they made me too selfaware in terms of what my value as men is and i will be ridiculed forever by other men because i am a virgin , just imagine you have to dodge sex, partner, love questions even tho thats the main topic for all normies. I should never been in this predicament, i dont deserve this WTF
What chance are you talking about?

I had this feeling several times

Tell me about it
There's no much to tell.

You're bluepilled, you have a crush on a foid, you think that she's different from the others, you think that it will lead to sth and that she's attracted to you as much as you are attracted to her.

But no. She's exactly like all the others, and she never was sexually/romantically attracted to you.

There's no much to tell.

You're bluepilled, you have a crush on a foid, you think that she's different from the others, you think that it will lead to sth and that she's attracted to you as much as you are attracted to her.

But no. She's exactly like all the others, and she never was sexually/romantically attracted to you.
I hate you but you are rifht

I want to experience feeling when you can buy literally everything

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back