Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A lot of you contradict yourselves and may not be incels. By your logic Chad is an incel

Side note: I graduated University with a 3.9 GPA making me smarter than all of you so take everything I say as being factually correct. The only reason I didn't get a 4.0 is because my I missed a quiz when I got COVID and was dealing with pneumonia and almost died but my cuck professor thought that wasn't a good enough reason.
Universitycels are privileged, bragging high IQ faggots.

I made a post earlier stating that if you speak to foids you are a fakecel and I got some fakecels claiming that you can't be an incel until you try talking to a foid but that doesn't make much sense. If you attempt to talk to foids then you were never an incel in the first place.

Let's look at the definition of an incel: Incel is an academic sociological term that is short for involuntary celibate or involuntary celibacy

By this definition we have to accept these two statements as fact:
1. All humans at one point were incels when they were born because a new born baby fits into the definition of an involuntary celibate but at a certain point were no longer by definition incels
2. The only humans remaining that were incels were those that were still involuntarily celibate becuase they never have or never reach that certain point.

When we look at the first statement we need to ask what constitutes involutory celibacy because Chad's at one point were involuntarily celibate when they were born but at some point in their lives they were no longer celibate or at least not involuntarily.

As I mentioned as life went on they were no longer celibate or at least not involuntarily but prior to that they were incels in definition. But of course we don't consider Chad's to ever be incels. However, using the logic a lot of you here use when claiming that you're not fakecels despite attempting to speak to foids to pick them up, either all Chad's were incels at one point based off of the first statement or a lot of you here are fakecels. Now I assume you don't believe that Chad's were incels at any point during their lives, right? But if you say that then you must at least admit you are a fakecel as well then because you are no different than Chad by this definition. I say this because similar to Chad's, the incels here that attempt to speak to foids and go on dates with them no longer fit in with the first statement I made because according to the first statement they will eventually reach the point where they are no longer celibate.

So we look to the second statement. The second statement states that the only humans remaining that were incels after a certain time were those that were still involuntarily celibate after a certain point. This second definition can only be true for those that have never even attempted to talk to or pick up foids. If you've ever attempted to speak to and attempt to pick up foids you're not an incel, you're just waiting for that period where you're no longer involuntarily celibate as said in the first statement, no different than Chad. If you disagree with this then as stated earlier you must admit Chad's were incels at one point.

Now you may say that you're involuntarily celibate because you can't attract any foid but that's statistically and factually impossible. If you look at real life evidence and evidence on the internet you can attract foids one way or another. Will it be easy? No. will you have to go around the planet to find a foid that will take you? Possibly. Will they only love you for money, greencard, etc...? Maybe. Will you have to settle for an autist? Who knows. But despite all that you're not an incel you just have a harder time finding a foid for you and have to do more work/take a longer time to find one. You can see real life relationships of the situations mentioned above all over the internet.

For you "incels" that approach women. Yes you've approached women and you've been rejected by them but eventually one will accept you if you were to ask every foid on the planet. So by that logic incels don't exist because out of the billions of foids on the planet there is one that will say yes to you even if it's for superficial reasons mentioned above. She'd still say yes. A truecel will never get told yes by a foid because he'll never approach one in the first place.

What this means essentially is the only ones that will never have a foid are those that won't ever even attempt to attract, talk to, or pickup a foid. This is true because of the two statements I made earlier. For as long as they live they will never attract a foid therefore being an incel forever.

Side note: I graduated University with a 3.9 GPA making me smarter than all of you so take everything I say as being factually correct. The only reason I didn't get a 4.0 is because my I missed a quiz when I got COVID and was dealing with pneumonia and almost died but my cuck professor thought that wasn't a good enough reason.
Low IQ post.

To be considered an incel, a person has to try (and fail) to obtain intimacy for six months, by most academic definitions.

Babies don't try, and HTN or Chads don't experience a 100% fail rate for half a year.

Spending 20 years as an incel until a fat and bankrupt single mother in her late 30s tries to con you into being her retirement plan and supporting her kid until the day she divorce-rapes her "hubby" and takes all his assets is basically the only "relationship" opportunity most non-rich sub-4 males will ever get.

You're out of touch with reality.
Try harder next time.

Last edited:
Low IQ post.

To be considered an incel, a person has to try (and fail) to obtain intimacy for six months, by most academic definitions.
Had to stop reading after that, you really are a sperg :feelskek:

Truecels are KHHV that's all I know

Had to stop reading after that
I'm pretty sure you didn't. You also did read the sentence that follows that too:

""Babies don't try, and HTN or Chads don't experience a 100% fail rate for half a year.""

which demolished your stupid argument that babies and Chads are incels.

Of course, I understand that it was absolutely terrifying for you to find out you're really a low IQ individual, and your 3.9 GPA in gender studies only trained you to endorse talking points of people who already agree with you, and doesn't really qualify you to make a simple back-and-forth argument exchange with anyone who is not 100% onboard with all the talking points. Must be terrifying, really. Try harder. You can make it.

Last edited:
which demolished your stupid argument that babies and Chads are incels.
Didn’t bother to read after the first sentence because you made your own definitions up as to what constitutes an incel. Anyhow, for the statement above, my point was that babies and Chads can't be incels using my logic, I wasn't arguing that they were incels. Did you bother to read what I wrote or did you cherry-pick a sentence and decide to use that only. How do you lack basic comprehension, I understand you may lack the attention span to read everything I wrote but perhaps if you got a degree in gender studies you would comprehend what I wrote better.

3.9 GPA in gender studies only trained you to endorse talking points of people who already agree with you
The side note was meant to be jfl but I guess you can't comprehend sarcasm as well. Also, I wasn't aware that gender studies = engineering but thanks though, now I know.

you made your own definitions up as to what constitutes an incel.
"6 months of unsuccessful pursuit of sex" is what almost all academic papers use as a cutting line in defining inceldom. This is not a definition I made up.

You have never read an academic paper on inceldom, have you, ms. engineer?

Last edited:
"6 months of unsuccessful pursuit of sex" is what almost all academic papers use as a cutting line in defining inceldom. This is not a definition I made up.

You have never read an academic paper on inceldom, have you, ms. engineer?
I'm curious, why did you think that user was a foid?

touch some grass n sheit

Go fuck Lizzo.