Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A lot of whitecels are hypocrites about society

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
On the one hand, white western society is accelerating the Incel epidemic.

On the other hand, whitecels care a lot about their precious society that they get angry when blackcels riot. "Oh no think about the small businesses".

Whitecels both want a ethnically homogenous white society while that white society is the biggest reasons they're fucked. Whitecels have the most to gain from globalism and it's the thing they complain about most.

P.S. to the FBIcels, I don't condone rioting, rioting bad :feelshaha:

Whites are having it bad.

Stfu faggot progressive. Multiracial society (your people) caused inceldom. If we didn’t have niggers to vote for women’s suffrage to vote for equal rights to vote for women in the workforce to vote for right now the progressive parties inceldom wouldn’t be a thing. It’s Jews and immigrants/multiculturalism that by in large ruined the west by teaming up with women and that created inceldom.

nonwhites (especially in the west) don’t want to come to grips with the fact that (even if they didn’t contibute) they are being used as pawns and are the effects of Jewish policy. And to solve the incel problem we need to solve their policy masters problem.

jaws, niggas, non-o-white

On the other hand, whitecels care a lot about their precious society that they get angry when blackcels riot. "Oh no think about the small businesses".

Whitecels both want a ethnically homogenous white society while that white society is the biggest reasons they're fucked. Whitecels have the most to gain from globalism and it's the thing they complain about most.

Where do I benefit from globalism when only men come into my country?

When we have a surplus of men of up to 20% thanks to mass migration in Europe due to some articles.

Of course, many of the migrants are incels as well, but each normie-and-up means more competition due a greater availability of men and increasing choices for women.

Other aspects are criminality/etc., I would rather be an incel with my wallet than an incel with a knife in the belly and no wallet.

Stfu faggot progressive. Multiracial society (your people) caused inceldom. If we didn’t have niggers to vote for women’s suffrage to vote for equal rights to vote for women in the workforce to vote for right now the progressive parties inceldom wouldn’t be a thing. It’s Jews and immigrants/multiculturalism that by in large ruined the west by teaming up with women and that created inceldom.

nonwhites (especially in the west) don’t want to come to grips with the fact that (even if they didn’t contibute) they are being used as pawns and are the effects of Jewish policy. And to solve the incel problem we need to solve their policy masters problem.
just looking at OP's profile picture is all we need to know.

"just accept immigrants bro! Even though they are 90% male and fuck up the gender balance in favor of women and always vote left wing so even more of your traditional values get eroded so women can whore around with no consciences."

And you wonder why us whitecels start to hate you guys

High IQ, this why us ethnics are forced to vote leftist even if it means foids get more free stuff. The rightoid whites wouod lynch us and evict us jf they were in power.

"Have the most to benefit from globalism....."

Stopped reading there.

AB7A2FB2 C73B 41B0 AA68 0A6FCDD7C20F

Negro's have nothing to rob from me, unless they like credit cards with maxed out balance

Over for whitecels. they reap what they sow. Sell out their society to foids and ethnics, now it ROTS

Just let blacks get more privileged to the point they are legitimated to lynch mob you theory

Even though I wish niggers exterminate the fuck out of these upper class virtue signalers cumskin cucks, I think it's retarded to not realize that is reasonable for whiteys to worry about something that will eventually directly negatively affect them in every sense.

Last edited: