Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A lot of ugly NT guys are gaslit into thinking they're autistic.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
In incel/blackpill spaces, you have a lot of people who confidently assert that EVERYONE who is incel is autistic and that NT people can't be autistic even if ugly. Then you get ugly NT guys who join these spaces looking for answers...they post stories about getting rejected and how they're KHHV despite trying everything and they get told by these basement dwelling know-it-alls that they must SURELY have autism. Then the ugly NT guy starts to question himself. "maybe I AM autistic".

To add to the problem, these days it's "trendy" to have a mental disorder. I swear, half my zoomer coworkers talk about their mental disorders like they're accomplishments. There is also a massive self-diagnosing phenomenon among the younger generations.

Anecdotal, but some years ago I knew an ugly guy online who was a truecel that was certain he was truecel because of his "autism" and that he was a "5/10" even though I saw his pics and he was like a 3/10. The funny thing is he saw multiple psychologists and TRIED to get an autism diagnosis but FAILED. He was only diagnosed with depression. Multiple psychologists (who, these days, are pretty quick to hit patients with a diagnosis) DIDN'T think he had autism....but he knew better, because he was convinced by people online who told him he must have it. His proof that he was "autistic" was that he liked anime, and video games, and girls avoided him. Just lol.

Also for the record, video games and anime are mainstream interests and have been for quite a long time. You aren't a quirky autist for liking them. Even having extremely esoteric interests doesn't necessarily mean you have autism, especially these days with the internet and even most normies being terminally online.

And for what it's worth, the vast majority of the incels I have known in real life were NT, just ugly.

That being said, if you genuinely believe some of the more retarded theories (eg. "oofy doofy") then your assumption of having autism probably IS accurate, even if it's a self-diagnosis.

i agree autism is a dubious condition i dont believe in mental health

In incel/blackpill spaces, you have a lot of people who confidently assert that EVERYONE who is incel is autistic and that NT people can't be autistic even if ugly. Then you get ugly NT guys who join these spaces looking for answers...they post stories about getting rejected and how they're KHHV despite trying everything and they get told by these basement dwelling know-it-alls that they must SURELY have autism. Then the ugly NT guy starts to question himself. "maybe I AM autistic".

To add to the problem, these days it's "trendy" to have a mental disorder. I swear, half my zoomer coworkers talk about their mental disorders like they're accomplishments. There is also a massive self-diagnosing phenomenon among the younger generations.

Anecdotal, but some years ago I knew an ugly guy online who was a truecel that was certain he was truecel because of his "autism" and that he was a "5/10" even though I saw his pics and he was like a 3/10. The funny thing is he saw multiple psychologists and TRIED to get an autism diagnosis but FAILED. He was only diagnosed with depression. Multiple psychologists (who, these days, are pretty quick to hit patients with a diagnosis) DIDN'T think he had autism....but he knew better, because he was convinced by people online who told him he must have it. His proof that he was "autistic" was that he liked anime, and video games, and girls avoided him. Just lol.

Also for the record, video games and anime are mainstream interests and have been for quite a long time. You aren't a quirky autist for liking them. Even having extremely esoteric interests doesn't necessarily mean you have autism, especially these days with the internet and even most normies being terminally online.

And for what it's worth, the vast majority of the incels I have known in real life were NT, just ugly.

That being said, if you genuinely believe some of the more retarded theories (eg. "oofy doofy") then your assumption of having autism probably IS accurate, even if it's a self-diagnosis.
you don't realise that most incels aren't NT but not genetic autists either. the vast majority of us were born normal but then we became non-NT from a bad environment growing up. in my case I was completely normal mentally until age 12-13 then I got put into this retarded trash thug school environment causing torment by others years on end, now I don't call myself an autist but I'm definitely not neurotypical that's for sure. if I was NT I wouldn't have a single post made on this site.

If you "think" you're autistic, you probably are. Chad is living the life so much that he hasn't time to spare to even conceive the probability of him being autistic.

you don't realise that most incels aren't NT but not genetic autists either. the vast majority of us were born normal but then we became non-NT from a bad environment growing up.
I guess it depends on your standard for "NT" is. I don't think of a socially normal, non-autistic, ugly incel who has depression as being "neurodivergent".

But one thing that does happen a lot is:

1) Ugly guy gets treated like shit growing up, gets made fun of
2) Ugly guy get rejected by every girl he approaches
3) Ugly guy is treated like an untouchable
4) Ugly guy develops some mental issues due to these things happening to him (usually depression, sometimes things like anxiety)

@Atavistic Autist thoughts?

People on here fighting each other over who's the most unfuckable loser will never not annoy me. Men would rather wranggle over their place in the local loser-hiearchy than show any kind of comradery towards each other.

True. People think being awkward = autism. Autism is a very vague term so you could say anyone has it

Halo effect. Personality = appearance. Ugly = weird/wrong/scary/etc.

Their environment took a toll on them unfortunately and now they're mentally ill. But it wouldn't fly in the court of law.

I used to think I was autistic til I got into career. Turns out I can make small talk with normies just fine. I just hate doing it, it's a hassle and I try to exit conversation

If you "think" you're autistic, you probably are.
My bloodline has a long history of schizophrenia and other disorders. So, yes... I still remember my past (odd) behaviors back in school days.

I used to think I was autistic til I got into career. Turns out I can make small talk with normies just fine. I just hate doing it, it's a hassle and I try to exit conversation
High-functioning autistics can handle small talk. It's not really hard to tackle the logic behind it (by an early young age). It already feels natural to me, but I do really hate it and ends up feeling like a chore.

The girl i had a crush on back in highschool would taunt me saying i had autism and shit. Im glad i wasnt retarded enough to believe it. At least fully. I kinda considered the possiblity, but then i dropped it like it was nothing.

Food Drink Mac GIF

@DarkStarDown lets visit ryo at mcdonalds altogether his looks in his face will be awesome

The new cope: autism.
For you see, it's better to be autistic than ugly.

"His proof that he was "autistic" was that he liked anime, and video games, and girls avoided him. Just lol"
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Ded srs here thou, being ugly will make u become nonNT. U never develop socially as a sub5 since girls dont view you as a human being and boys dont respect you if ur ugly.
The arrested development of never being recognized as a capable human will mentally damage you for life:blackpill::feelsrope:

I think that most incels end up developing sociopathic tendencies due to traumas that occurred during the stages of growing up, but that is very different from autism.

People on here fighting each other over who's the most unfuckable loser will never not annoy me. Men would rather wranggle over their place in the local loser-hiearchy than show any kind of comradery towards each other.
As males we have a dominance instinct to try to get status/resources etc. which is why a lot of men will simp to undermine other men while with foids or will try to compete with other men academically/business wise. Its only natural that on a site where being a more fucked up gets you more status that there will be people trying to outbid each other. Part of it is because people don't want their experiences invalidated e.g someone saying their life sucks but they mog most people in certain attributes which can be really frustrating reading. But the other part of it is simply a display of dominance about who's the biggest victim.

I'm a 5"5 trucel with a small dick so I don't really partake in these dominance games much because I know I will never ascend. Its understandable at the end of the day however some fakecels will do it to justify being here.

Lovely statement.
I suppose it's atleast better then the normie environment of battling for Becky's attention.

What I have actually witnessed, more than once:

• Good looking guy is quiet and a little weird: He's so awkward, in a tone that is simultaneously fascinated and humored
  • Ugly guy is quiet and a little weird: He's so awkward, in a disgusted tone, followed by a shudder and maybe an 'ew'

you don't realise that most incels aren't NT but not genetic autists either. the vast majority of us were born normal but then we became non-NT from a bad environment growing up. in my case I was completely normal mentally until age 12-13 then I got put into this retarded trash thug school environment causing torment by others years on end, now I don't call myself an autist but I'm definitely not neurotypical that's for sure. if I was NT I wouldn't have a single post made on this site.

What I have actually witnessed, more than once:

• Good looking guy is quiet and a little weird: He's so awkward, in a tone that is simultaneously fascinated and humored
  • Ugly guy is quiet and a little weird: He's so awkward, in a disgusted tone, followed by a shudder and maybe an 'ew'
Fucking brutal

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Ded srs here thou, being ugly will make u become nonNT. U never develop socially as a sub5 since girls dont view you as a human being and boys dont respect you if ur ugly.
The arrested development of never being recognized as a capable human will mentally damage you for life:blackpill::feelsrope:

I guess it depends on your standard for "NT" is. I don't think of a socially normal, non-autistic, ugly incel who has depression as being "neurodivergent".

But one thing that does happen a lot is:

1) Ugly guy gets treated like shit growing up, gets made fun of
2) Ugly guy get rejected by every girl he approaches
3) Ugly guy is treated like an untouchable
4) Ugly guy develops some mental issues due to these things happening to him (usually depression, sometimes things like anxiety)

This. I can communicate properly and know what to say. When I look up "how to make friends" on google or yt, I already do the fucking things but people have shown complete disdain towards me. There are definitely a lot of NT incels on this website but they are ostracized and therefore believe they have autism or something.