Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A lot of the "nerd" character is just a bunch of mental diseases

Limitcel

Limitcel

None of these elements of reality last's forever
★★
Autism, schizoid disorder, OCD, things like that are common in the nerd character

Being a nerd is literally about having mental problems and being socially awkward

Normies always tell us to "Just be confident" and improve our personalities but I am literally genetically programmed to be an awkward sperg, I can't do anything to change my brain structure. I wish I was neurotypical

Normies always tell us to "Just be confident" and improve our personalities but I am literally genetically programmed to be an awkward sperg, I can't do anything to change my brain structure. I wish I was neurotypical
:feelsrope:

It was over when my parents had me at old age jfl

I think one of them was in their 40s but I don't remember it def explains A LOT

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back