Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A lot of the members here are just as bad as IT members.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
I don't see many calm at peace people on here. And while everyone here has gone through way worse than me, I have experience some bad failures. I had police talk to me just because I walked up to a girl to talk to her and could have gotten arrested if they took her side.

I have faith in you.

You are the poster child for why I think we should gatekeep against youngcels. Months ago I explained that your situation is the kind of thing that would happen if a mind is black pilled too early (truth overload, causing overwhelming defeatist nihilism, thus increasing the probability of suicide). The black pill is meant to be for matured minds who've experienced failure and suffering in their life. They are more psychologically and emotionally resilient. It helps give their failures meaning and context. In some cases it gives a sense of renewed purpose. In other cases it gives a certain kind of peace.

Agreed, if you are blackpilled too young you will likely have a lot of difficulty even finding enough motivation to make it through high school let alone applying to college if that was your original plan.

Plus even if you realize the blackpill, besides trying to maxx your looks there isn't much more you can do and every time people treat you badly you will see an explanation for it in the blackpill since the blackpill explains a large part of social interaction between males and females and how different types of males are viewed and treated by society. Repeated instances like this which are almost guaranteed to happen from high school through college will leave you feeling more depressed now that you know the reason why those things are unfairly occurring to you.

@JohnWickCel At the very least maybe you can cope with how the blackpill may not always be the final conclusive theory that best explains social interaction and how society behaves toward different types of males. After all the redpill was once thought to be the only stage after the bluepill before the blackpill revealed the coping present in the redpill and factors that were overlooked in redpill theories.