Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A lot of shit that normies say to us is subtle virgin shaming, even if they don't claim to hate virgins.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
There are many normies who might claim they don't have a negative bias against virgins, but they often can. Just because they don't go "hah hah you're a virgin what a loser" doesn't mean they cannot be biased against virgins or aren't virgin shaming. just like how covert racism (ie: microaggression) exists, so does subtle virgin shaming.

Examples

1. The take a shower advice. This is advice perpetuates the stereotype that all adult virgins are fat ugly and live in their mom's basement and never shower or have bad hygiene. This has NEVER been proven to be true about them, but a mere assumption society makes. Take a shower is really patronizing advice and subtle virgin shaming.

2. "I don't mind virgin guys as long as they aren't a sexist incel". I've seen people who've said this online. Hell, some dumbass on r/AskWomen said she'd date a virgn guy "as long as he isn't a bitter misogynistic incel". Notice how she is suspicious he's a potential misogynist but won't say "i'll date experienced men unless they're a misogynist"? This is despite the fact that studies show that misogynistic men tend to be extremely promiscuous men, not virgins. If you have to assume a guy is a potential misogynist because he's a virgin, that's subtle virgin shaming.

3. The fact that when a lonely romanceless kissless virgin talks about how he's depressed or lonely over his inexperience, people online carefully examine every detail of what he says and then use anything he uses against him in the replies as "this is why you can't get laid". If you have to carefully examine anything he says like that, consciously or subconsciously, and then use it against him in the replies, that's subtle virgin shaming because you don't do that to experienced people.

4. Telling someone "women don't want you because you are desperate, or self-loathe or depressed, etc.".: This is patronizing advice. First of all, their desperation, lack of confidence, depression, etc. didn't come out of the blue. Usually, their struggle to find someone causes their depression/self-loathing/etc, not vice versa. So this is a confusion of cause and effect. And chick magnets act confident because being able to attract people so easily gave them confidence, not vice versa. Many depressed or self-loathing people hide it all the time, that's why depressed people are NO less likely to enter a relationship. Most easily hide it. That's why people are shocked when someone kills themselves. This idea that women have a sixth sense to detect your feelings is a myth.

5. Calling the phrase "virgin not by choice" misogyny, when it's not. Apparently a few years back, some 27 year old involuntary virgin guy posted a question on quora. He says he was a virgin not by choice and said it was due to shyness he struggled to overcome. But as he finally began dating, women he dated didn't wanna date him anymore upon finding out he's inexperienced. He simply calmly asked if inexperience is something that turns women off. That is ALL he asked. He said nothing even remotely hateful. Of course, the replies were full of assholes putting words in his mouth, calling him whiny, and calling him a child. They then accused him of blaming women because he said he's virgin not by choice even though he simply said he never found anyone because he was shy and struggled to overcome it. That isn't blaming anyone.

Virgin not by choice means you never were wanting to abstain from sex and just never had the occasion. That isn't blaming anyone. Nobody chooses shyness so it isn't his choice, nor is that blaming anyone. Some people also might have other factors that cannot be considered blaming such as autism (which also isn't a choice and autism does make it hard to find a partner) or inability to meet new people (putting yourself out there doesn't mean you'll run into new women or new people in general to meet). It's not blaming others. Even if they say they never found someone who reciprocated interest or always get rejected, this isn't them trying to blame anyone. They're just trying to simply objectively state what happened. They're just saying they never found anyone and it never worked out.

To say the phrase "virgin but not by choice" is sexist is dumb because even virgin women could describe themselves that way and no one would care. Virgin by choice means you never wanted to have sex yet. If a person is still a virgin because of mistakes they made, that doesn't mean they were by choice. Even if something is the result of your mistakes, the consequences are INADVERTENT. You didn't know the consequences nor did you want or ask for them.

Calling the phrase "virgin by not by choice" offensive is a guilt by association due to the phrase involuntary celibacy being used by this forum that society freaks out about and anyone who calls it offensive/sexist just clearly hates involuntary virgin men. You can't dictate to them what they can or cannot say about why they're still a virgin. You aren't them and don't necessarily know their story. This is virgin shaming.

There's plenty more examples but here's a few.

People will immediately talk down to you if they find out that you're an adult male virgin, even if they claim to think it's not a big deal.

Virgin = incel. They’re pretty much the same unless you are a volcel.

Women today are considered as arbiters of morality. If you don’t have women in your life then clearly you are a bad person and deserve to rot is what the average normtard thinks. :feelskek:

Virgin = incel. They’re pretty much the same unless you are a volcel.
this era is the worst era to be a virgin. the only way for people to give you a pass is for you to be asexual.

this era is the worst era to be a virgin. the only way for people to give you a pass is for you to be asexual.
DAFF163A A45C 49EB 899F DEB041EE1946

Women today are considered as arbiters of morality. If you don’t have women in your life then clearly you are a bad person and deserve to rot is what the average normtard thinks. :feelskek:
The Just-world fallacy is the hallmark of incelophobia.

Never, never tell anybody you are a virgin. Ever.

I told my closest male friend out of serious trust and love of him, he even admitted that he's not good with women among other things. It has ruined and destroyed our friendship, he doesn't respect me at all anymore.

Never, never tell anybody you are a virgin. Ever.

I told my closest male friend out of serious trust and love of him, he even admitted that he's not good with women among other things. It has ruined and destroyed our friendship, he doesn't respect me at all anymore.
I'm really sorry about that, bro. Friends are hard to find as a sub 5 man. :cryfeels:

I'm really sorry about that, bro. Friends are hard to find as a sub 5 man. :cryfeels:
Life to me is nothing more than a learning experience, I have sadness that it's over, but not much to feel bad about when its out of your control. But it's worth it, it's a learning experience. I'm moving to a new place due to a new job in a month, with the new people I meet there, I know never to admit this shit even to your closest friends.

Even if you won’t tell, do you actually think they will never notice your sex having LARP? Any virgin and incel sticks out like a sore thumb near normies and chads, they can EASILY spot that by just talking about sex and GFs and stuff, GL with faking experiences you nevER had :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
andy from the 40 year old virgin had to learn that

Even if you won’t tell, do you actually think they will never notice your sex having LARP? Any virgin and incel sticks out like a sore thumb near normies and chads, they can EASILY spot that by just talking about sex and GFs and stuff, GL with faking experiences you nevER had :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
You can pass as "I've had sex twice" with virgin energy.

By the way, 90% of male normies lie about their body count for social clout. It's what happens when you live in a decadent rotting culture, where your only metric of value as a male is how much cash you have and how much pussy you've fucked.

Everyone looks down on virgins

In the past we could at least clergymaxx to gain respect. But even that isn't an option now.

By the way, 90% of male normies lie about their body count for social clout. It's what happens when you live in a decadent rotting culture, where your only metric of value as a male is how much cash you have and how much pussy you've fucked.
cope. When I was in HS it was often the GIRLS bragging about doing sexual things with guys.

ive always felt like telling incels they need therapy is a thinly veiled insult.

npcs have no self awareness

Not necessarily. Fatcels, shycels, locationcels, and many others are good examples of volcels.
Shyness is hard to overcome and locationcels can’t simply just move Unless it was something they could do. Not everyone is able to simply move. It depends.

Shyness is hard to overcome and locationcels can’t simply just move Unless it was something they could do. Not everyone is able to simply move. It depends.
But these are things that can be changed theoretically. You can’t change your subhuman bone structure, subhuman height, or subhuman eyes.

And there is the age old classic and most retarded of them all…
*drum rolls*

Wait for it…

[UWSL]“He must be gay.” [/UWSL]
:feelsseriously:

People will immediately talk down to you if they find out that you're an adult male virgin, even if they claim to think it's not a big deal.
^^^ THIS ^^^

That's basically the truth, and the crux of the whole matter.

Never, ever EVER (E-V-E-R) talk about it or admit it if asked by a female (or even a male for that matter).

It's true - the level of respect you will receive from that point onward will be permanently stunted regardless of what your true merit/value is, your PERCEIVED value = shot down and on crutches from there onward (and this is directly proportional to your age also).

Somehow women seem to be able to subconsciously pick it up in a lot of cases as they are very attuned to non-visible senses. But even if they call you out by suspecting it, never fold and actually admit it.

This applies regardless of the setting. Family, work, social, romantic. Anywhere. The only possible exception I could think of where it doesn't would be if you were in some sort of monastery or religious covant or something. But even there, this would not even be an issue in the first place, so I guess those don't factor as part of the rule.

The rule: NEVER (NEVERRRRR) admit it.

Trust me man

ps - and before someone points out the obvious... Yeah I know... online incel forums where youre anonymous are the only other exception
:feelsautistic:

I agree it's basically elaborate virgin shaming. Redpillers in particular are really, REALLY fucking assholes about this. Normies don't want to admit that humans are shallow and appearance-focused, so they gaslight male virgins and tell them to "work on our personalities", "shower", and "work out"; I do all of those 3 things, BTW ----in public I'm too aggreable, I shower, and I'm a gym rat, but nothing can be done for face, height, and mildly autistic traits.

The seething reaction of normies towards male virgins is actually inner anger toward themselves at how shallow they are, so they lash out at minutiae or things that don't exist

Female worship also comes into play. Keep in mind women are practically sacred and worshiped in our society, and people have this erroneous idea that "women can see your heart and soul" and are "less shallow than men". When a man has a hard time finding a woman, normies will assume something is wrong with us and that we're evil somehow, therefore reacting angrily

To say the phrase "virgin but not by choice" is sexist is dumb because even virgin women could describe themselves that way and no one would care.
I think no one would care because we all know they're lying. Whether to us or to themselves but still a lie.