Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A lot of people are attributing unemployment to these riots and they're right but

Ihatereddit

Ihatereddit

Femhorroid Respecter
★★★★★
They fail to mention inceldom as another contributing factor.
Imagine if Americans were mostly happily married, only 5% or so gigatruecels would remain alone, would the riots have happened? Probably. Would completely random middle class white dudes with no particular ideology join for simply the hell of it? Probably not.
The conditions in America are now legitimately collapse tier:
40 million unemployed (likely more)
30% incel for young men (see above)
Rich getting richer, everyone else getting poorer
Most people well aware they will never retire, never own a house

What else is left to do? Wagecuck until age 85 when you die of stress? And for what? For children will grow up to be whores and trannies, if they are even yours that is, if you can have them?
Labor has been worse in the past, that's true. Men died on the battlefield or in some mine at a young age, but at least they had something to live for, a family. Now what do we have? nvidia graphics cards?

It was over long ago, people just now realizing it.

people with very little to lose participate in criminal activities, in a just world it's hi- time for DHS to unload their 6 billion hollow points bullets they been hoarding.

People have been aiming to get rid of literally anything that could ground you in society for a while now. With a steady rise in stuff like single motherhood, atheism, and now inceldom, all coupled with getting rid of jobs randomly, i'm not that surprised that we would finally be feeling the effects.

Sociopathic Tyrones who loot stores and commit arson don't have any troubles with getting women ngl.

Plus, they tend not to have jobs anyway.

Only reddit and other mentally ill liberals think these people had jobs.

i think the riots will cause an extension of the lockdown or at least spike up the number of infected persons

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back