Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion a lot of people accuse me of being a weed smoker

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Open the champagne bottle with apple juice!
★★★
Is this like a subtle saying you;re slow and ugly? I often had people ask me this "yeah ur smoking that weed huh?" one foid said it to me too. I think they legit think I smoke that because of my aura, droopyness, slow and ugly

Meanwhile I never touch that shit, and I find it gross

Its because youre just a soy boy. Maybe you have some brain damage as well. How can you say that weed is "gross" when you never tried it?

Its because youre just a soy boy. Maybe you have some brain damage as well. How can you say that weed is "gross" when you never tried it?
I did try it three years ago, it was gross. I don't need to fuck up my braincells like you do apparently

I did try it three years ago, it was gross. I don't need to fuck up my braincells like you do apparently
No, it wasnt weed that you tried 3 years ago. It was fentanyl-laced crack and thats the reason you brain is damaged. People think that youre a junkie for some reason. What tf do you know what I do?

No, it wasnt weed that you tried 3 years ago. It was fentanyl-laced crack and thats the reason you brain is damaged. People think that youre a junkie for some reason. What tf do you know what I do?
You're painfully unfunny nigger jfl. Stop this cringe and end it

When i see people i know with red eyes i jokingly ask them if they are high. Maybe you have red eyes and people get the impression that you are high

When i see people i know with red eyes i jokingly ask them if they are high. Maybe you have red eyes and people get the impression that you are high
Could be. I think it's the low trust as well

I hate weed. I hate all types of drugs. I will never in my life take them, and I will forever feel sorry for those who do. I just can't accept myself being that weak to the point where I surrender my brain's ability to feel certain emotions, just so that I can feel happy. I would rather feel happy by my own will, not because of some substance that makes me feel it.

I hate weed. I hate all types of drugs. I will never in my life take them, and I will forever feel sorry for those who do. I just can't accept myself being that weak to the point where I surrender my brain's ability to feel certain emotions, just so that I can feel happy. I would rather feel happy by my own will, not because of some substance that makes me feel it.
And you should keep doing that. Don't ruin your life even more with garbage

And you should keep doing that. Don't ruin your life even more with garbage
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who genuinely listened to those little assemblies they would do in school. I remember they would like bring in a police officer who would explain how drugs are bad and all that jazz, and I think I'm the only one of my peers who decided to take those words to heart. Like it seems everyone is AT LEAST doing weed or something else.

I blame the hippies for this. I hope every hippie is dead.

You're painfully unfunny nigger jfl. Stop this cringe and end it
You called me the n word even tho im not black? Your brain is completely over brah. You must be vaxxed. Maybe thats why people think that youre a degenerate weed smoking hippie.

You feel happy? Some people cant feel any happy for many reasons, thats why they take drugs. To cope, to numb their pain. You sound like a fakecel when you still can feel "happiness"

Weed doesn't surrender your emotions fag. It dilates time and enhances emotion and feelings. You are dumb

Weed doesn't surrender your emotions fag. It dilates time and enhances emotion and feelings. You are dumb
Weed is fuckin garbage. That bullshit must have gave you brain damage.

I was mistaken for a stoner in high school when I was just zoning out due to massive sleep deprivation on top of sleep apnea on top of autism.

You called me the n word even tho im not black?

BlackPilledNeet

A recent thread proving that this is a common experience among spergs

JFL at normalcattle and their junkie detectors :lul:

Last edited:

Dopesmoker by Sleep (Album, Stoner Metal)​

One time I was desperate for a puff of weed and I asked a dirty hippy looking dude if he had any....

Dude got all upset and cussed me out!

Is this like a subtle saying you;re slow and ugly? I often had people ask me this "yeah ur smoking that weed huh?" one foid said it to me too. I think they legit think I smoke that because of my aura, droopyness, slow and ugly

Meanwhile I never touch that shit, and I find it gross
I get told I look like a Stoner.

I get asked if I'm High.

I don't even drink Alcohol let alone do Drugs.

Here in Slavlands smoking weed is mostly a symptom of large social circle.

Therefore I have to call weed expERt @DarkStarDown

One time I was desperate for a puff of weed and I asked a dirty hippy looking dude if he had any....

Dude got all upset and cussed me out!
Average life of an incel

A few normies have said I looked high as well despite the fact that I’ve never seen weed irl, let alone smoked it. It’s because of my aloof, lethargic, disassociated demeanor coupled with my dead fish eyes. Over for me.

Last edited:
A few normies have said I looked high as well despite the fact that I’ve never seen weed irl, let alone smoked it. It’s because of my aloof, lethargic, disassociated demeanor coupled with my dead fish eyes. Over for me.
Brutal