Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a lot of niggers act like speed in real life

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Banned
-
if you ever been around black u would realize that atleast one of them likes to be goofing around and yelling in the most autistic way possible, i remember when i was in school some random nigger would start yelling and saying ¨WOOOOOOOOOGH BITCH ¨ for no reason

Jfl i remember this

I suppose they are war songs or sexual demands reminiscent of their primitive nature.

Normie trait you watch streamers

Kek jfl
I suppose they are war songs or sexual demands reminiscent of their primitive nature.

Normie trait you watch streamers
I only know the name, idk what he looks like or even streams about.

I remember all the times I tried to normiemaxx in HS- I even shifted my sense of fashion many times.
Just like when ER bought expensive clothes yet was still ignored. I just now finished listening to his entire manifesto, I have to say he made many easily avoidable mistakes though.

Which ones? It's been awhile, so I've forgot a lot of it.
My Twisted World. It's still up in archives (audiobook version) and pdf version

My Twisted World. It's still up in archives (audiobook version) and pdf version
No I know the name, I just want you to elaborate on the mistakes he made he could have avoided.

Crass hooliganism is a NT trait and non NTs find it especially annoying and obnoxious.

I remember when I was a christ cuck for like 3 months out of desperation and cope, I saw Speed in some black evangelicals YouTube video. Speed was autistic as fuck and saying the gayest shit ever.nit was funny looking back, the evangelist was so done with him jfl

No I know the name, I just want you to elaborate on the mistakes he made he could have avoided.
First of all he was too narcissistic. He thought he was perfect so he never even thought about looksmaxxing outside of fashionmaxxing. Instead of wasting money on lottery tickets (why did he think he would win) he should've saved up to surgerymaxx and hardmaxx. He also should have never went to that party in the summer of 2013, he should have not discussed all his issues with his RAT friend james ellis who left him to rot simply for being an 'extremist', he should have used smarter methods to convince his parents to get what he wanted. He was already very spoiled, his parents gave him a lot but not what he really wanted. He shouldn't have left that friend group that ricecel introduced him to, and he should've been more manipulative with his friends instead of venting about his beliefs and emotions which made them ostracize him and expose his non-NT. He could've eventually accepted into an in-group, or alternatively hardmaxxed his way into ascension. Most of all, he should have never went to Santa Barbara or Isla Vista, which are literally rich Chad x Stacy hotspots and party spots in all of California. He should've went to some pooron college outside of California where he could actually flex his wealth and people would actually pay attention to him. And life outside of Cucklifornia is much better anyways.

Lack of maxilla growth means people won’t give you attention, and you have to act out for attention

you ever seen them blasting their nigguh (c)rap on bluetooth speakers in public? shit makes me wanna go ER.
it's easier for them to get away with being obnoxious retards in public.

I fucking hate Kai Cenat and other nigger streamers but i specially hate that fucking nigger

I remember speed, it's called meth now... I liked the speed word better, it just seemed so, fast and exciting! meth, is boring and shitty like math...

Nah, it's due to having a high-time preference
Just like we don’t receive attention because we’re ugly , and we’ll desperately crave it , we might act out to get it as he does . You never see attractive people ( people with proper facial development ) acting crazy or out of the ordinary

you ever seen them blasting their nigguh (c)rap on bluetooth speakers in public? shit makes me wanna go ER.
it's easier for them to get away with being obnoxious retards in public.
yeah, also very common for mexicans

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back