Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting a lot of my high effort threads get ignored but my lower effort ones don't

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I'll legit write a thread and put a lot of thought into it, put an hour or two into writing it, and then get zero responses. :feelsree: Too make it worse my lower effort threads will then get many responses :woke:. Why can't it be the reverse smh

People don't have time to read all that stuff.

Easy solution. Just make low effort threads.

I guess bad timming OP. It depents who is online to see it , what's the curent mood of members online, etc etc

I'll legit write a thread and put a lot of thought into it, put an hour or two into writing it, and then get zero responses. :feelsree: Too make it worse my lower effort threads will then get many responses :woke:. Why can't it be the reverse smh
i dont have the patience to read a book

2 hours for a thread dude? c'mon man.....

2 hours for a thread dude? c'mon man.....
I'm sorry, I want to make sure I have some High IQ threads. Don't want to disappoint the fine members of incels.is I also get high writing some of them so that makes it last longer too lmao. It's also good to practice writing tbh.

I always read people's long posts, but most of the time I am not able to respond meaningfully.
The threads/posts which I respond to are usually:
1)Threads/posts which ask users a question
2)Threads/posts about an experience which is similar to my own
3)Threads/posts about a topic of which I am knowledgeable
4)Threads/posts which are a) factually incorrect and b) I am knowledgeable enough to put right

I always read people's long posts, but most of the time I am not able to respond meaningfully.
The threads/posts which I respond to are usually:
1)Threads/posts which ask users a question
2)Threads/posts about an experience which is similar to my own
3)Threads/posts about a topic of which I am knowledgeable
4)Threads/posts which are a) factually incorrect and b) I am knowledgeable enough to put right

I put in questions in my posts a lot to get responses/ conversation flowing lmao. doesn't always work but it probably does make more people comment.

over for high iqcels

go look through the blackpill archive, good threads by high quality posters get like 10 replies at most. Good example of why its laughable for our detractors to call us a cult or an ideology, 90% of this forum is just shitposting.

Which ones?
My Woodsman Maxxing post took me awhile to write and until I made this thread it had zero replies.

it was the thread that inspired me to make this thread

Good on ya mate!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back