Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A lot of foids skullmog me

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
They’re just average looking but at least they have a well developed skull size and shape. My skull on the other hand looks like a ball that’s been kicked around in a Latin Americann ghetto, kek. Sometimes I wonder why I’m cursed to not even have a normal skull in this life.

i have always noticed that toilets have a better more defined jaws than men and less orgre like heads tbh which fits the pretty boy type.

i think the high level of t at puberty just ruin the male skull

i have always noticed that toilets have a better more defined jaws than men and less orgre like heads tbh which fits the pretty boy type.
That’s definitely the case in Germany ngl. don’t know about other countries tho, kek

Their brains are smaller so the skull doesn't need to make as many adjustments during growth.

i have always noticed that toilets have a better more defined jaws than men
Not always but generally it is the case where I live. However, The most subhuman and smallest jaws I've seen are always on a male