Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A lot of Currycels Pinaymaxxing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/lzB_1LRPGXs?feature=share

I discovered this channel of an old White man who keeps creepshotting Pinays and while most men with Pinays are White (you see the occasional depressed Blackcel who gets nothing, I know, that was me in Manila and Baguio), but here you see lots of Currycels going to the Philippines for ascencion.

Notice how he lists "trad values" as "plus" for dating Pinays, the fact that they want to be Tradwife leeches is the opposite of what I'm looking for, I want a nice egalitarian Việt toilet who will have a job and equally divide parenting, not some Thai or Pinay leech. Unfortunately as a Black man my chances of getting Indochinese pussy are nihil (Indochina = Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Malaya, some definitions include Singapore).

I've seen some fellow Afrocels successfully Pinaymax, but most have to pretend to be Christian and virtue signal Tradcuck values. This is a nightmare for a far-left anti-Conservative as me, but if this is my only hope of ascending I must do this. I'll try to slowly convince her to look for a job and bring money to the family once I've bagged her, I just don't want a leechmaxxing tradmaxxing Christmaxxing squint if I can get an Atheistmaxxing, :ahegao: careermaxxing, :ahegao: and egalitarianmaxxing :ahegao: Việt toilet who will not treat me as a human ATM.

Unfortunately Việt toilets hate Black guys even more and the fact that there are almost no fat toilets in Vietnam is absolutely horrible for me, the Philippines is the 3rd fattest country in the Far East so at least I'll go for a pale little mamasita with thicc thighs. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: Man, I looooooveeeee thick Asians. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: Unfortunately the thicker the Pinay, the more of a leech she'll be.

I just want a chubby Asian tomboy. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Why do these Dravidians get Pinay pussy and I get absolutely nothing?! :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

there's like 1 shitskin there with an actual foid tbh

they got that caucasoid skull

black big wide bulbous nose is a death sentence tbh

I've seen some fellow Afrocels successfully Pinaymax, but most have to pretend to be Christian and virtue signal Tradcuck values. This is a nightmare for a far-left anti-Conservative as me, but if this is my only hope of ascending I must do this. I'll try to slowly convince her to look for a job and bring money to the family once I've bagged her, I just don't want a leechmaxxing tradmaxxing Christmaxxing squint if I can get an Atheistmaxxing, :ahegao: careermaxxing, :ahegao: and egalitarianmaxxing :ahegao: Việt toilet who will not treat me as a human ATM.
Intense delusion. The average wage in Vietnam is $150 a month and local women who are employed in these shithole countries are going to be making even less than that. That's what a wagie at McDonalds in the west makes in two days. A "career woman" in these countries isn't going to be making any fucking money and regardless they don't have the western feminist "50/50 split" ideology in the first place

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/lzB_1LRPGXs?feature=share

I discovered this channel of an old White man who keeps creepshotting Pinays and while most men with Pinays are White (you see the occasional depressed Blackcel who gets nothing, I know, that was me in Manila and Baguio), but here you see lots of Currycels going to the Philippines for ascencion.

Notice how he lists "trad values" as "plus" for dating Pinays, the fact that they want to be Tradwife leeches is the opposite of what I'm looking for, I want a nice egalitarian Việt toilet who will have a job and equally divide parenting, not some Thai or Pinay leech. Unfortunately as a Black man my chances of getting Indochinese pussy are nihil (Indochina = Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Malaya, some definitions include Singapore).

Unfortunately Việt toilets hate Black guys even more and the fact that there are almost no fat toilets in Vietnam is absolutely horrible for me, the Philippines is the 3rd fattest country in the Far East so at least I'll go for a pale little mamasita with thicc thighs. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: Man, I looooooveeeee thick Asians. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: Unfortunately the thicker the Pinay, the more of a leech she'll be.

I just want a chubby Asian tomboy. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Why do these Dravidians get Pinay pussy and I get absolutely nothing?! :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

"far-left anti-Conservative as me"

Me stoping to read

How is this possible ... I wanna go now ...

Currys ascending with gook whores

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back