Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A lot of corporations are pushing mixed race families in commercials

Thejokester

Thejokester

The Butler Of Jokes
-
Ngl you guys might call me crazy for believing this, but I legitimately believe the blackpill is just a poly for government order to have more control. The western government for sure knows that the Blackpill exists and censors it like Andrew Tate because it's exposing the harsh truth of reality. They could always ban tiktok, dating apps, every social media if they wanted to, they just don't. They just want us to breed with ethnic people, have self hatred if you are Indian or Asian (I see it here where a few indian guys hate being indian) and have mixed race children in order to lower the IQ of the following generations because that's what IQ is based on, genetics. That's why you see so many commercials wanting that, eventually making the white ethnicity a minority in the west. Especially brainwashing fembots into being LGTV and all that cringe. Eventually making 60-70% of men incels thus forcing men into race mixing to have families or become trans.

Just follow the government plan bro!

View: https://youtu.be/7KczM-LoA3M

View: https://youtu.be/NVrrXKN4Cww

View: https://youtu.be/hMeSvTsPl0g

View: https://youtu.be/YQoBjcH0bgA

View: https://youtu.be/_Qplq2LNDM0

There's probably a lot more.

Ali explained it best

View: https://youtu.be/HqiWFLsgVi4

Last edited:
It's an old Jewish plan to create a new mixed Negroid race to replace the orginial population of Europe and Asia.

Death to all who promote and/or partake in jewish race mixing agenda. :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

It's an old Jewish plan to create a new mixed Negroid race to replace the orginial population of Europe and Asia.
I heard a saying that goes somewhat like... In pop culture you always see good beat evil, yet in real life evil beats good and evil has been winning for hundreds of years now

Yes; the ultimate goal of promoting such moral degeneracy, hypergamy, foid privilege, and subsequent discriminatory treatment towards subhumans is a desire for further control over an emasculated population, and an easy way to divide and conquer... :society:

However, this promotion of what you talk about by globohomo-supporting corporations and elites is likely more an appeal to virtue signal for profits, as wokeness and liberalism reign supreme in the modern world; I suppose it could also be used to divide. :feelswhere:

Yes; the ultimate goal of promoting such moral degeneracy, hypergamy, foid privilege, and subsequent discriminatory treatment towards subhumans is a desire for further control over an emasculated population, and an easy way to divide and conquer... :society:

However, this promotion of what you talk about by globohomo-supporting corporations and elites is likely more an appeal to virtue signal for profits, as wokeness and liberalism reign supreme in the modern world; I suppose it could also be used to divide. :feelswhere:
The US will have another civil war one day, probably in 60 years but it will happen

GetImage.aspx

Jews using globohomo to take over the world :soy::soy::soy:

I’m not a college dropout.

I very well know what your point is, it gets made every single week - did you think you made some huge new insight no one has ever seen before?
You sound like the boomers on this forum who complain about everything on this site

I’m not a college dropout.

I very well know what your point is, it gets made every single week - did you think you made some huge new insight no one has ever seen before?
true it is a water wet post tbh. Yes Jews pushing mixed race bs. old news tbh

Yea but we will get multiple Blasian slimthick waifus at the end , right?

Based Ali.I told you globohomo and the one race mixed human is spreading like a disease.

The old Kalergi Plan. Someone is certainly rubbing their hands now with all of this migration into Europe and North America.

Ali explained it best

* The U.S. Army measured Ali’s IQ at 78. In his autobiography he said, “I only said I was the greatest, not the smartest.”

Facebook

Twitter

Muhammad Ali attended Central High School in Louisville, Ky. A D student, Ali graduated 376th out of a class of 391 in 1960, the same year he won the light-heavyweight boxing gold medal at the Athens Olympic Games. He did not go to college.

"As a child and adult who was and is afflicted with dyslexia, and the father of a a severely dyslexic daughter, I know first hand the challenges that many children with learning difficulties face, not only in school but at every turn in their lives."

"For many years, learning differences were misunderstood. Children unfortunate enough to be affected were labeled by teachers and peers alike as dumb, stupid, and incapable of learning. These labels would stick throughout high school and follow many into the workplace and everyday settings. They would even follow into the family--a place where every child should feel valued and safe. How many children have failed to pursue a higher education or a degreed career as a result of this misfortune?"

"As a high school student, many of my teachers labeled me 'DUMB.' Of course I knew who the real dummies were. I barely graduated from high school. There was no way I was going to college--I never even thought about it. I could barely read my textbooks. I was lucky though. I had enough belief and self-esteem to carry me to greatness in other ways. I have been able to overcome my learning differences through my own persistence. But most cannot and most will not without the right kind of help."

Will the Jews also start race mixing?

Why are they pushing nigger only ??
No indian/Asians /middle easterners???
I thought it was about diversity

This, it’s always nigger ads, in Germany there are like 6 Million MENA while less than a million niggers, and they only put niggers in ads

Will the Jews also start race mixing?
Some of them do, but most of them, especially Orthodox Jews would never think about marrying someone that's not Jewish.

There's probably a lot more.

Ali explained it best

View: https://youtu.be/HqiWFLsgVi4

It's far more nuanced than that. Muhammad Ali is partially correct in that there is nothing wrong with wanting to stick with your own group, but to outright ban race mixing would be stupid.

Race mixing is good if it's done when a superior race mixes with an inferior race IN the land of the inferior race. Like how a 5'10 Hapa in Sweden will be an incel, but that same 5'10 Hapa will be a Chang in Japan. Or how half-Black arabs in Sudan are the ruling elite class, but then half-black Arabs in Egypt are seen as subhumans.

But they want HTN+ or Chadlite anyways.
Below average normies and sub5 don't stand a chance in this soyciety anymore.

I've seen many of those. There's some Canadian tv series who's name I dont remember, but it was of some Indian girl having to choose between Chadpreet and Chad

Also seen tons of White/Asian couples in ads. Not so sure about middle easterners though

I'm a white Brazilian, I was wondering if we Brazilians are really welcome here? in my country we have many problems with non-white immigrants when i see senegalese or haitian, at the time i see that he is not brazilian.

Brazil is not an attractive country for Europeans Currently, Europeans are only interested in immigrating in large numbers to countries like Canada, the United States, Australia.

Brazilians are losing all sense of values due to the propaganda of multiculturalism through television.