Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope A little boy hugged my leg the other week and It still makes me cry

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
I left my job about 4 weeks ago now and I was good with my co-workers. I knew one colleagues whole immediate family which was just his wife, him and her little boy (cuck shit but the guy already has a kid of his own)

We all got on and the little boy loved to talk about work and everything, he's really clever considering he's only 4.

On my last day I bumped in to them as decided to say my farewells because we were all just good with eachother. Before we parted ways, the little boy ran up to me and hugged my leg. It was so adorable lads ngl, i haven't been hugged in maybe 12 years at least that I can be certain of. It was so nice to just be hugged. It just felt so good that I tear up thinking about it because the feeling of being loved or liked so much by this little guy Is comforting. I love that little kid. It's a shame he has to lose his innocence and loving nature one day because of how women and society as a whole will inevitably treat him simply because he was born male. He's a cute kid so I hope he becomes Chad and immune to the hardships of life.

Is he in good health?

305-png.712003

306-png.712006

I left my job about 4 weeks ago now and I was good with my co-workers. I knew one colleagues whole immediate family which was just his wife, him and her little boy (cuck shit but the guy already has a kid of his own)

We all got on and the little boy loved to talk about work and everything, he's really clever considering he's only 4.

On my last day I bumped in to them as decided to say my farewells because we were all just good with eachother. Before we parted ways, the little boy ran up to me and hugged my leg. It was so adorable lads ngl, i haven't been hugged in maybe 12 years at least that I can be certain of. It was so nice to just be hugged. It just felt so good that I tear up thinking about it because the feeling of being loved or liked so much by this little guy Is comforting. I love that little kid. It's a shame he has to lose his innocence and loving nature one day because of how women and society as a whole will inevitably treat him simply because he was born male. He's a cute kid so I hope he becomes Chad and immune to the hardships of life.
Kids are for chad only, or beta buck cucks who will settle for chad’s leftovers.

Why do you tell me this story this ruined my stone cold incel sigma mood

That is adorable and I'm glad you have this memory.

Based kid for doing that. Couple months ago a stray cat rubbed its tail on my leg and it felt really good, one of the warmest memories ever tbhngl

Chad genetics if the father left but he'll probably be fucked up because he's being raised by a whore and her cuck. Kids are nice. Its a shame we'll never have our own.

Most Blackpilled truecel in 2023

Based and wholesome story OP. More lifefuels like this.

my neighbors autistic daughter kissed my hand once. She reached to my and I didn’t know what she wanted so she just grabbed my hand and kissed it. I was disgusted and embarrassed tbh.

Kids are too much bro; too beautiful. Imagine being a father on a chill weekend, grilling for your family. Teaching your son how to ride a bike or how to fish.

Kids are too much bro; too beautiful. Imagine being a father on a chill weekend, grilling for your family. Teaching your son how to ride a bike or how to fish.
mfw will never be able to make such memories because excluded from reproduction

:feelsugh:

There's this lady at my work who always brings her toddler. One time while her mom was carrying her I played with her by rubbing the underside of her feet and she look at me and gave me the most beautiful smile. It warmed me so much. Kids are lifefuel, even though they can be a pain sometimes.

There's this lady at my work who always brings her toddler. One time while her mom was carrying her I played with her by rubbing the underside of her feet and she look at me and gave me the most beautiful smile. It warmed me so much. Kids are lifefuel, even though they can be a pain sometimes.
* INNOCENT KIDS

the others are just a nuisance and noise factorys

I want to make babies with tall girls.

:cryfeels::cryfeels: