Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A little advice on getting a girl to like you.

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date
I

Incelibate anarchist

Legend
★★
If you treated Woman with just a tad bit more respect maybe you wouldn't be alone. I know that look's matter alot but look's don't affect everything, i see Stacy-lite girls ALL THE TIME with subhuman looking guy's and you know what i noticed? They have great PERSONALITY'S!!!!! They don't treat woman like pieces of meat like some,(not all), of you asshole's do.
A cute girl might like you if you tried to court her,:), if you buy her some flower's or a box of carmel's she might just say yes. If you treat her like an angle she would never want to cheat with Chad, why would she want abusive Chad over a sweet guy like you;). I would imagine some of you have trouble approching and we can fix that:feelzez:. All you have to do is(April fools bitchz)fix your self up abit,haircut ,shower,exercise,cut meat out of your diet and you'll look like "chad" in no time!!! Just stay stong,hold frame and ask her out!!!! She'll love you4you:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:not your chin!! Good luck,tiger;).

Last edited:
That signature underneath that post, what a fucking combo

If you treated Woman with just a tad bit more respect maybe you wouldn't be alone. I know that look's matter alot but look's don't affect everything, i see Stacy-lite girls ALL THE TIME with subhuman looking guy's and you know what i noticed? They have great PERSONALITY'S!!!!! They don't treat woman like pieces of meat like some,(not all), of you asshole's do.
A cute girl might like you if you tried to court her,:), if you buy her some flower's or a box of carmel's she might just say yes. If you treat her like an angle she would never want to cheat with Chad, why would she want abusive Chad over a sweet guy like you;). I would imagine some of you have trouble approching and we can fix that:feelzez:. All you have to do is(April fools bitchz)fix your self up abit,haircut ,shower,exercise,cut meat out of your diet and you'll look like "chad" in no time!!! Just stay stong,hold frame and ask her out!!!! She'll love you4you:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:not your chin!! Good luck,tiger;).
bulletproof advice

"cut meat out of your diet"

Was that a jab at me?

Also:

"(April fools bitchz)"

REMINDER THAT

PERSONALITY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
LOOKS.

I unironically see girls with subhuman to average guys in relationships all the time in my college.

It's fucking rigged is what it is.

I unironically see girls with subhuman to average guys in relationships all the time in my college.

It's fucking rigged is what it is.
It's rigged as hell against us. We take one step foward they SHOVE us 5 steps back.

Didnt read.

Everyone can get a platonic relationsship with a woman/girl if hes not completly retardet.

But if you want this
330404_09.jpg
you must be this
Incel 1
and cant be this.

If you still want to get the first you have to be comfortable about to hear lust talk about this and accept your role as emotional tampon cuckold.

Didnt read.

Everyone can get a platonic relationsship with a woman/girl if hes not completly retardet.

But if you want this
330404_09.jpg
you must be this View attachment 6269 and cant be this.

If you still want to get the first you have to be comfortable about to hear lust talk about this and accept your role as emotional tampon cuckold.
Brutal blackpill, that girl is unobtainable for us.

That's actually not bad of advice.