Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A law firm I hired only has female employees

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I checked their employees, the boss is male, the entire team is otherwise female.

This is the main reason why female have preferential treatment in employment. As much as toilets have an in-group bias for other toilets, a female boss would still hire a few men, men want to be surrounded by vaginas.

I checked their employees, the boss is male, the entire team is otherwise female.

This is the main reason why female have preferential treatment in employment. As much as toilets have an in-group bias for other toilets, a female boss would still hire a few men, men want to be surrounded by vaginas.
The boss dude is a toilet worshipper for hiring 0 males and all the toilets tbh.
The jobs that pay well and are higher in class don't deserved to be withheld from men.

The moment foids were able to work is when the world went to shit. Everyone who passed laws to let women vote are vagina worshipping faggots for thinking women would use logic and reasoning when making political decisions

Chad boss and his employee harem

Female humanoids love picking jobs which give them a position of power upon others.

Would never use a fucking law firm like that. Would take my business elsewhere. What a simp law firm boss