Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A large part of my motivation to make threads and comments is for those to look back on them once I die...

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
A "digital graveyard" almost, where those around me can find what I have said and what my opinions on the world and human beings truly were after all. I will not care about what they think about me in death considering that some of my opinions will have been controversial to the normies I have known including my parents. I plan on making a will and part of that will be revealed my safe kept secrets once I die. Part of this will be securing my "digital assets" and making sure those around me know about them so that they are passed on. The sites I have accounts on and the comments I have made, the content on my soundcloud and youtube channel that no one knows about, in-game items that I have that are worth money etc. A large part of why I keep commenting is because I truly like to participate on this site and hate low effort posters, but another reason is that I want to leave an online paper trail for those to look back on. Even if I leave an uninspiring, boring, and quickly forgotten legacy, at least there is something to gaze upon once I'm finally gone...:incel:

Last edited:
Yes, I agree to an extent.

Except, we differ on some things...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back