Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A lack of female attraction causes mysoginy, not the other way around

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
MEN ARE NOT BORN HATING WOMEN. When will feminist cunts get that through their heads? Men may hate some actions that women do such as slurring around or being cunts but they are naturally predisposed to being loving and protecting towards them. Even the most violent, bitter, spiteful incels still desperately crave female affection.

are you ok homie

Uhh

Ive come to a point where I am hating women. I give a fuck about their affection. Just want them to leave me alone. Apparently this turns women on as a few of them are now trying to flirt with me but I am totally done with them.

Women are just so damn ungrateful these days. I wouldn't even hate them as much if they just admitted they have it easier than men.

Ive come to a point where I am hating women. I give a fuck about their affection. Just want them to leave me alone. Apparently this turns women on as a few of them are now trying to flirt with me but I am totally done with them.

What do you look like?

Are you white by any chance?

even if females were attracted to me id still be a mysogynst. females are fucking morons.

VOLCELS OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol fuck this site

There are plenty of guys who get laid who hate women. People take these guys more seriously because they can't use the "you just cant get laid" argument.

isolation has certainly made me less empathetic and emotionless.

Born to shitpost on incels.is

High IQ post. Females turned us into monsters

Women are useless flaps of skin around a vagina.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back