Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A Korean girl & A British guy - Racism became a part of my life in the UK

not gonna watch:feelsUgh:

"I -get-paid-for-being-nice-to-people", she says... Yet, foids and IT faggots tell us that we need to work on our personalities.

Her face looks bloated af. Pfizer should develop a vaccine against yellow fever asap

I ate too much ice cream, it hurts :feelsrope:

Why isn’t OP
BANNED!
:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Hopefully they don’t breed.

Creating more suffering Elliot Rodger Incel archetypes is just plain cruel.

No one's saying it's easy for AFWM couples. There is some cultural niche being filled so I don't question these relationships.

Main point here is that wherever you go you will encounter racism.

Her face looks bloated af. Pfizer should develop a vaccine against yellow fever asap
Lmao all the white privilege and JBW still cant get white boys anything better than a pancake face gook who looks like she got attacked by Hornets

Racism towards asian foids? Lol what a load of bullshit. Just some whore that can't bring any interesting topic without talking about how much of a snowflake ''victim'' she is by making up non-issues, extremely exageratting situations and interpreting good gestures and good actions in a worst [UWSL]schizophrenic way. Typical foid behavior.[/UWSL]

Lmao all the white privilege and JBW still cant get white boys anything better than a pancake face gook who looks like she got attacked by Hornets
I mean it's better than nothing:feelsrope:. My point is that op has a serious fetish for gooks and doesn't even realize how unattractive she is

I mean it's better than nothing:feelsrope:. My point is that op has a serious fetish for gooks and doesn't even realize how unattractive she is
I prefer Black women but there isn't much blackpills

She's going to create another ER.

death to the west