Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope a job and a side hustle suggestion for moneymaxing

smegma producer

smegma producer

drown women in my smegma
★★
IT-technician can be good for cels, depend on what type of technician. the glorified tech support type is answering phones and fix stuff by turning it on and off. the more proper technician fix servers and computers, sometimes networks aswell.

a side hustle that some cels could try is looting tech. many companies throw away 2-3 year old computers that just need a clean and a reinstall of OS and works just fine, they could throw away 100s some times. And if you got mates, they may be able too give you stuff. depending on the computer you can get between 50-100 bux for 10-20 mins of work at most.

if you are really lucky you might find almost new macbooks some dumb foid broke the charging port on, easy fix if you got the parts. parts can be acquired from broken devices that is more work too fix than it is worth. secondhand macbooks can get you quite the payday, i got 500 once for a macbook that just needed too be recharged, dumb foid cant even charge there macs for fuck sake.

i got 500 once for a macbook that just needed too be recharged, dumb foid cant even charge there macs for fuck sake.
Fucking dumbass foid. Why is muh chargable laptop not turning on?

Fucking dumbass foid. Why is muh chargable laptop not turning on?
i found another macbook where the charging port was clogged up from dumb foid hair and dust, bitch clean you 10k device. screen was broken so i used it for parts