Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A hot 18 year old foid has moved in my guesthouse

is there any way that you can put trace amounts of your semen in places that will touch her body
Nah, most females are thots so it won’t be fair on the kids.

That's good you guys have a cleaning lady. I got kicked out of a houseshare for "not being clean enough" (just LOL, those guys were OCD). If anything, as the incel, you should be the one living in the guesthouse. I want to rent a guesthouse myself.

bring us back sweet stories of dumping your full loads of cum into her shampoo bottle and smelling that fine fragrance swift through the air as she twirls her hair for chad IOI

Low IQ and low energy, I repeatedly say the best thing is for cels to work for themselves in small businesses, or try and generally avoid paying tax wherever possible.

If you can NEETbux in a 1st world country to a sufficient comfy degree then fine, but most places you can't and being starving homeless and cold is just going to make inceldom worse.
I agree but I just really want society to collapse so I can legally wreak havoc on my enemies

NGL I would rather be homeless or I would rope in like 2 days.
The housing market is fucked for young men that I'm surprised they aren't revolting or going Ju Jitsu against the Stacys (real estate agents, facilitators of money laundering and other parties) who are the partial cause to the real estate bubble.

The housing market is fucked for young men that I'm surprised they aren't revolting or going Ju Jitsu against the Stacys (real estate agents, facilitators of money laundering and other parties) who are the partial cause to the real estate bubble.
Torontocels are pretty cucked. Hopefully the market fixes itself. If people cant afford houses anymore the bubble has to crash eventually.

I share a house with 7 normies and one chadlite. Yesterday, this 18 year old white girl moved in. I am the only shitskin in this house and by far the oldest and ugliest one. My anxiety has skyrockted. Thank God, I stay out most of the day.

There are two foids living here now, one of them already totally ignores me because I'm ugly. I won't even be able to go to my parent's house during the weekends because I'm totally broke.
Jesus man move somewhere else

If you live in Toronto, you will live in a furnace room for the rest of your life like this incel:

damn this is brutal JFL at living in cuckanada as a incel

Fuck her whilst she sleeps

I agree but I just really want society to collapse so I can legally wreak havoc on my enemies
How are u prepared? What makes u think the category 5 chinpout will let u survive
Fuck her whilst she sleeps
When i lived with housemates, the only female thought i sneaked into her room to kiss/fuck her. Stupid bitch was dreaming about me. I could have been mee too out of no where.

Like what????. jFL. Your gay/autistic even on here. Wow.
Not that you get to my head but the fact that you have to resort to insults based on what people can’t control such as a disability makes your argument invalid. Also *You’re

Any update of the situation?