Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy A high value man according to FDS

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
Never defend women they can defend themselves if they want

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/m53pm8/ladies_take_note_of_the_men_around_you_who_are/

He respects wahmen, he believes every bullshit rape claim of wahmen, he supports wahmen, he agrees with wahmen that ALL men are rapists. According to FDS this fine specimen is a high value man, a real slayer, i'm sure he makes all those sheboons wet with his bravery to be violently beaten up by strangers. So, i ask, why his dick is not getting sucked and instead he's going to ER? He's single, FDS.

cause hes ugly

I have no sympathy for him. He deserves it for defending a foid.

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

he had it coming for helping a woman, i hope he learned his lesson

Jfl its so over for him.

So reddit lets foids degrade non chad men and call them low value, but non chads aren't allowed to do the same to femishit whores on there? The cucks who run reddit should be lynched.
I have no sympathy for him. He deserves it for defending a foid.
Not even a foid who had the decency to give him her used roast flaps.

Last edited:
Heh. Poor white knight.

Woman goes ree ree ree, yeah women are great at picking high value men, all those guys they're in a relationship with that beat them are all great con artists worthy of many many second chances.
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

he had it coming for helping a woman, i hope he learned his lesson
He didn't learn shit besides blood stains don't come out.

Woman goes ree ree ree, yeah women are great at picking high value men, all those guys they're in a relationship with that beat them are all great con artists worthy of many many second chances.
C6215d4

Who cares about this cuck?

lmao is this real life? LOL

Kudos to the thugrone for beating the shit out of this simp whiteknight cuck

I can’t handle the level of retardation present on Reddit generally much less FDS lmfao

JFL I just read "not all men" as "no tall men"

high value man according to FDS: 6’6, 9.5TRM, broad shoulders, gymmaxxed, personalitymaxxed, loves them and would never ever cheat