Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A high school foid who bullied me relentlessly died

I've noticed some thing - it's a common trope in media (games, movies etc.) to have father who is raising his children on his own because his wife died when they were young telling said children stories of how their mother was so virtuous and shit - if similar thing happens irl, then imagine how many widowed chads and oofy doofies are telling their children all these mythos about how angelic was their dead mother, meanwhile how their mother really was while she was alive:
290632748 786051262598429 7448944589134197909 n

:lul::lul::lul:

Whats up with Whores dying young? (Besides STDs from all the random guys)
linda blair regan GIF
There was something called covid and there were some injections afterwards..

Adding more to the lifefuel is that she died just a few days before she was to get married, her wedding day was her funeral.

Looking at her social media, she remained a whore. She was engaged to be married but of course had chad's kid before marriage. Below is one of this whore's very last pictures taken before dying (what kind of mother is taking pictures like this?)

Anyways, im gonna pour myself a drink and celebrate this dead cunt. Rest in piss.
MASSIVE WIN.

This has got to be HUGE life fuel for you brocel. I'm happy for you!