Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A heavily under-discussed cause for the insanity of the modern-day woman is the effects of using birth control

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
Deleted member 17724

Deleted member 17724

Banned
-
Interesting thread I found on Twitter about the effects of female birth control:

tl;dr
Causes depression - Adolescent girls using combined oral contraceptives had an 80% increased risk of antidepressant use and those using progesterone-only pills had a 120% higher risk of being in antidepressants.
Causes anxiety - Shrinks orbitofrontal cortex and the posterior cingulate cortex, causing anxiety increase
- Decreases libido/sex drive
- Decreases testosterone by as much as 60%

-The use of oral contraceptives essentially induces the symptoms of Borderline Personality Disorder in women

Now, this makes one wonder: how much of the insanity we are seeing among women today is inherent to their nature and how much of it is caused by these drugs? I don't think there are many adult women left in the modern west that do not use contraception pills. Even women who don't need them like old, infertile ones or married women are taking them. Could it be that we were, to some degree, wrong about the current-day hypergamy and degeneracy that women exhibit being a result of how their mind just naturally works and that it is influenced through a large part by outside forces?

It's exacerbative, but I think female nature is the root problem.

Another issue with birth control is that it's dysgenic. Less intelligent women are less likely to use birth control, and if they do use it, they're less likely to use it correctly.

Women themself are like fire. Dangerous if not controlled but managable. Birth control is like putting petrol in that fire.

All I know is that its over for many men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back