Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A guy bit my old foid classmate's neck so hard that it bled

E

ERaser

Self-banned
-
I was 16 and this girl came into the class with a neck wound.
My ugly roastie teacher was saying something like "Don't come into the class with a bleeding neck next time :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:" and my teacher was smiling. She was probably jealous.
Guess the foid's age who got bitten

14!
These are the innocent children!

you type like a redditor

average foid, falling in love with vampires at 14

The same happened to a foid in my mid to early teens, she had suck marks, bite marks, scars and bruises, pimped herself out to older guys for easy access to alcohol and cigarettes, yet me paying for an old whore is amoral somehow?

The same happened to a foid in my mid to early teens, she had suck marks, bite marks, scars and bruises, pimped herself out to older guys for easy access to alcohol and cigarettes, yet me paying for an old whore is amoral somehow?
Did she say anything about them

Did she say anything about them
No, the teachers were alerted to it, and some classmates questioned it and her, but in the end she was a young woman so nothing came of it as per usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back