Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A guy at my school has no chin, is pouplar and gets many girls how is this possible.

Animecel3479

Animecel3479

Had it with these ITrannies!
-
This guy isn't dating an average becky he has his arm around multiple Stacy's everyday, his Instagram has alot of pictures with girls in his room none of them are below a 7 I'm so fucking pissed he gets girls more than I am upset Chad is getting girls because Chad has an advantage with his looks but this guy is far from chad I would've said it might be Jbw if he was white but he's black. I think it might be the NT pill or something.

Last edited:
I wonder if this would've happened to me if I didn't go to homeschool. :feelzez:

Is he white????

This guy isn't dating an average becky he has his arm around multiple Stacy's everyday, his Instagram has alot of pictures with girls in his room none of them are below a 7 I'm so fucking pissed he gets girls more than I am upset Chad is getting girls because Chad has an advantage with his looks but this guy is far from chad.
Take the NT pill, neurotypicals can’t be incel. :smonk:

No, that's the JBBpill

We know it's you, IT. You don't have to cherrypick a person and pretend to be an incel.

JBB and he probably is tall, NT, and has a good eye area. Also does he play any sports?

Need to see photos of that nigger.

probably NT af :feelsree:

NTmaxx, status maxx

it isn't.

T.chinlesscel

This guy isn't dating an average becky he has his arm around multiple Stacy's everyday, his Instagram has alot of pictures with girls in his room none of them are below a 7 I'm so fucking pissed he gets girls more than I am upset Chad is getting girls because Chad has an advantage with his looks but this guy is far from chad I would've said it might be Jbw if he was white but he's black. I think it might be the NT pill or something.
Post a pic

Watch this get posted on IT

It could be many things, like he is a tall rich big dick mogger

Most likely, he's a simp who is jestering

he's probably 6'4 and and has a "bussin fr" haircut :feelskek:

IT LARP

High NT or his parents have status.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back