Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A group of women laughed at me today for no reason

gattsu

gattsu

Do what thou wilt.
★★★
"For no reason" isn't really accurate because it was pretty obvious why they did it.

I was at a small cafe having a couple of drinks when suddenly a large group of what seemed to be college students got in, ordered some beers and left to drink them outside. I found it odd because few people ever go there, and nobody else had come in in the previous hour or so that I was there, but whatever, nothing to do with me.

At some point this group of 4 girls went in again to go to the bathroom (why the fuck do they always go in groups?), and passed by me. They didn't even notice me until they were halfway through the entrance and my seat, then they looked at me for like half a second, got silent even though they were chatting pretty loudly beforehand, and I noticed one of them was barely containing her laughter. After they passed by me they started laughing their asses off due to what I presume was their lack of knowledge that my ears don't stop working just because someone's behind me.

When they came back they didn't laugh again but one of them looked back at me with a grin on her face, I guess just to make sure I was indeed such an ugly motherfucker and not an illusion.

Fuck women man. My day was shitty already, I went to a place nobody else goes to just so I could have some peace for a couple of hours and these whores just had to go in there and ruin my day even further just for the hell of it.

Pure suifuel:feelsrope:

Have had that a few times myself, ER fuel to say the least.

should've thrown coffee at them for being so rude and disrespectful

First time?
first-time-james-franco.gif

"For no reason" isn't really accurate because it was pretty obvious why they did it.

I was at a small cafe having a couple of drinks when suddenly a large group of what seemed to be college students got in, ordered some beers and left to drink them outside. I found it odd because few people ever go there, and nobody else had come in in the previous hour or so that I was there, but whatever, nothing to do with me.

At some point this group of 4 girls went in again to go to the bathroom (why the fuck do they always go in groups?), and passed by me. They didn't even notice me until they were halfway through the entrance and my seat, then they looked at me for like half a second, got silent even though they were chatting pretty loudly beforehand, and I noticed one of them was barely containing her laughter. After they passed by me they started laughing their asses off due to what I presume was their lack of knowledge that my ears don't stop working just because someone's behind me.

When they came back they didn't laugh again but one of them looked back at me with a grin on her face, I guess just to make sure I was indeed such an ugly motherfucker and not an illusion.

Fuck women man. My day was shitty already, I went to a place nobody else goes to just so I could have some peace for a couple of hours and these whores just had to go in there and ruin my day even further just for the hell of it.

you probably deserved it :soy:

It's funny, every time you see "for no reason" in a topic regarding a weird social interaction where they were negatively reacted towards with no clear cause, it's 99.9% of the time always just physical attractiveness; if you don't have it, or at least have the baseline of being a normie, every single conversation and even being in a presence of a foid becomes an uphill run. :feelsohgod:

This is always pure confirmation of your inceldom. It's as brutal as it gets, you could've stood up and shot them but Becky didn't care, your face was just too funny. Particularly people start laughing after 10 seconds of eye contact, like 95% of people I've ever met have done this, the other 5% gets creeped out. I remember a foid was staring me down and I decided to stare back, and once she realized I wasn't backing down she called her two orbiters. Thankfully that didn't turn into a fight.

Don't believe you can be a true incel without this type of experience.

Being a manlet, I get this on a regular basis. Can't do shit about it unless I want to end up like Bagel Boss.

Mogs me at getting noticed by foid