Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A great (free) movie for incels and aspiring Mujahedeen alike

Darth_Aurelius

Darth_Aurelius

Captain, Incel Protection Force
★★★
Brothers, I have discovered a truly edifying and entertaining film which provides unintended comedy by way of capturing in lurid detail, the honorable exploits of our Mujahedeen brothers in the Lashkar e Taiba organization as they slaughter many infidels, sodomites and mostly random Hindu scum on the streets of Mumbai. The film is called Hotel Mumbai and is a highly accurate portrayal of the efforts by Pakistani Jihad warriors to purify the vile city of Mumbai of all manner of filthy immoral degeneracy.

When I was watching the film myself, I noticed that the young Mujahedeen who committed these glorious acts in the name of Allah were mostly incel type brothers who had lived lives of immiserating poverty and dejected social isolation. While they are of course portrayed as the antagonists, they are actually all glorious heroes of both Islam and Inceldom for hunting down and annihilating many wealthy, degenerate, hedonistic western tourists who pretentiously and pompously revel in the splendor of the most ostentatious hotels in Mumbai and lord over all the indigenous workers there as though they were their own slaves.

I have found the only version of this film which actually includes the English translations for the Hindi and Urdu spoken and it is free to watch. If you comrades are looking for an entertaining way to spend your Friday evening by taking great pride and joy in a highly authentic re-creation of an honorable operation which resulted in the slaughter of many degenerate sex having normies, please see the link below. Also, one of the Blessed Mujahedeen Warriors looks like Saint Elliot, which only adds to the luster of the film. Inshallah.

what do you think about the dude who shot up vienna some years ago in the name off allah?

what do you think about the dude who shot up vienna some years ago in the name off allah?
Wasn't aware of that particular incident but if it was anything like the usual efforts of the Mujahedeen to bring the wrath of Allah to the lecherous and debauched infidels of the west, then I thoroughly approve.

there was also a video where he explained stuff etc, i got i dont have it anymore

Good. It looks as though Allah had sent this warrior on a special mission to bring His wrath upon the degenerate people of Vienna who obviously live like a bunch of intolerable Sodomites and thus must be vanquished in the name of justice, purity and Allah's will.

View attachment 961373

there was also a video where he explained stuff etc, i got i dont have it anymore
Many other such attacks have been conducted by so-called lone wolf type Jihadists though they are really not alone, as Allah is with them in throughout their efforts to achieve Shaheed and their fellow Warrior Muslims aere likewise with them in spirit as they strike down the wretched infidel scum.

Good. It looks as though Allah had sent this warrior on a special mission to bring His wrath upon the degenerate people of Vienna who obviously live like a bunch of intolerable Sodomites and thus must be vanquished in the name of justice, purity and Allah's will.

i only see one enemy and its the crooked ones with hooked noses thats the root off all evil and degeneracy! only the strong souls, outcasted ones can stand against their brainwashing, every foid and every fag became brainwashed by some jewish propaganda frist

i only see one enemy and its the crooked ones with hooked noses thats the root off all evil and degeneracy! only the strong souls, outcasted ones can stand against their brainwashing, every foid and every fag became brainwashed by some jewish propaganda frist
I would agree that the vile jews are the greatest nemesis of all things honorable, pure and decent in this world and would likewise agree that they contaminate and putrefy everything noble that they touch with their lecherous hands. That notwithstanding, incels are in a virtual war with all of society for their combined depredations which include access to sex and hedonic pleasures that we will always be denied. Islam offers a theological justification for punishing such horrible inequities and likewise invoking the name of mighty Allah when doing so. I should also add that the Mujahedeen Brothers who sought to cleanse Mumbai of infidels were explicitly instructed by their Pakistani commanders to search out and destroy as many jews as possible and that Allah would be more pleased with killing of jews then Hindu's, Christians or even atheistic western scum.

it's called bombay because it properly belongs to the jihadi suicide bombing heroes of Allah

it's called bombay because it properly belongs to the jihadi suicide bombing heroes of Allah
Inshallah my brother, I was hoping you would see this and make an appearance here. Please go and watch this highly entertaining comedy and take great joy from the scenes of infidels, normies, sex havers and jews being slaughtered by the Mujahedeen with Blessed AK-47's.

Holy shit tysm, I always wanted to watch this movie when the trailer was first released but my mom wouldn't let me. Ima watch rn
I wish I could sit there and watch it with you man. We could laugh together as the faggots, jews, normies and sex havers are annihilated by the Mujahedeen with their Blessed AK-47's and grenades. Also, I really like and approve of your updated pfp bro.

Holy shit tysm, I always wanted to watch this movie when the trailer was first released but my mom wouldn't let me. Ima watch rn
Also, if you speak Hindi and Urdu, go and watch the YouTube upload of this as it is in better quality but doesn't have the English subtitles.

Inshallah my brother, I was hoping you would see this and make an appearance here. Please go and watch this highly entertaining comedy and take great joy from the scenes of infidels, normies, sex havers and jews being slaughtered by the Mujahedeen with Blessed AK-47's.
based, ty for the recommendation lmao

based, ty for the recommendation lmao
Oh you are most welcome my brother. I was lmfao last night when watching the Mujahedeen Soldier who looked like Saint Elliot walk through the hallways of the hotel and gun down all the degenerate, promiscuous, profligate westerners as they drank their cognac, ate their caviar and enjoyed sexual relation with one another. Allah will find and destroy all of his enemies, no matter where they chose to hide.

yeah fr that would be great

Curry Floyd :feelskek:

I can only speak English. Oh and btw, is this site even legal? How am i even able to watch these new free and ad less movies?
Oh dude, there are so many other sites out there that are even better then the one I linked you to in the op above. The only reason I referred the comrades to that one is because it happens to have the only version of this film that you can watch for free with English subtitles. And as for other good resources for free movies, so that you don't have to pay the jews their perfunctory tax whenever you otherwise see a movie, try checking out this one: https://ww10.0123movie.net/movie/dune-1630851206.html?play=1

I know its linked to Dune but just use the search function and you can find anything. Also, so long as you don't download anything, you haven't actually stolen any content or infringed upon copyrights. These sites are all hosted in shithole countries which haven't signed the sort of international agreements that protect the jews in Hollywood from having their materials misappropriated.

Looks like an IP grabber :feelshehe:

Lmao based :feelskek:
I don't think its an ip grabber and I use it all the time to watch wtf I want, including films that haven't even been released on DVD or Blue Ray yet. Just don't click on any of the bullshit pop-ups that come up on that site and you should be fine.

Wasn't aware of that particular incident but if it was anything like the usual efforts of the Mujahedeen to bring the wrath of Allah to the lecherous and debauched infidels of the west, then I thoroughly approve.
So muslims are violent

Just watched the entire movie, I enjoyed it. Based Mujahedeencels, they now have 72 virgins :feelsokman:
Yes they all attained venerable Shaheed status through their heroic and courageous exploits at purging the jews, niggerish Hindu's and hedonistic western filthy degenerate tourists from this earth. May Allah grant them unending pleasure in paradise for their martyrdom.

Haha I enjoyed seeing that kike, David, brutally dying in the end :feelskek:
Hahaha that was actually my favorite part as well. He had it coming the whole movie, though I had also wished that the Mujahedeen had all collectively gang raped his stupid, spoiled entitled rich wife and then cut her cunt head off for her insolence.

So muslims are violent
Violence is a means of bringing both the justice and the wrath of Allah upon the infidels who desecrate his laws and dishonor themselves by embracing a life of hedonism, sexual pleasure, drugs and moral debauchery. All those normies who live in filthy cultural degeneracy are worthy of Allah's righteous vengeance and any Mujahedeen Warriors who act as instruments of His divine Will achieve Shaheed. Inshallah.

I'm not muslim but I respect that they fight for what they believe in. The only real power in this world is, and always has been violence.

I'm not muslim but I respect that they fight for what they believe in. The only real power in this world is, and always has been violence.
Absolutely. Violence is a means to an end and it is the most efficacious way of consummating whatever end is being aspired towards. Likewise, Islam itself teaches that the truly devoted Muslims can and should employ violence against all the Kafir and infidels and especially the vile jews who must be either enslaved or eradicated so that their perversions of human nature and all that is decent and honorable in civilization can be constrained. I actually though that you were going to finish your sentence with the word "jews" instead of "violence" but in either case, your statement makes sense.

I really am still on the fence about you being a fed, sorry don't mean to sound like a dick but I just don't trust anyone, either irl or online and so I'm extremely skeptical of any user that posts about shit like this

I really am still on the fence about you being a fed, sorry don't mean to sound like a dick but I just don't trust anyone, either irl or online and so I'm extremely skeptical of any user that posts about shit like this
Well let me try again to disabuse you of your suspicions regarding my legitimacy as a true incel comrade and aspiring Mujahedeen Brother. Ask yourself why I would even be posting this sort of thing if I were in fact an FBI agent. What possible purpose would it serve? It's not like that website has tracking capabilities. Go PM some of my comrades who posted above in this very thread and ask them whether I've been trying to entrap them in any sort of legal entanglements.

I'm not a fed and this is not a larp. I am a convert to Islam (Sunni/Wahabi), I admire Jihadists for their honorable exploits in furtherance of annihilating our common enemies (jews, whores and normies alike) and have consistently spread my message of incel empowerment and Islamic fundamentalism throughout my entire personal history on these forums dating back to 2018. Check my post history to authenticate these claims.

Irrespective of what you think about me, please do yourself a favor and watch this movie. Go to YouTube if you don't want to use the link I thoughtfully provided all of you but at least watch it. You will see that the power of Islam is far greater then any single incel who has ever gone er.

hes in hell, half breed

hes in hell, half breed
Low iq response and one which is likewise so low effort that you hadn't even bothered to articulate your mindless thoughts in a grammatically coherent manner. Please elaborate on how precisely you have arrived at the conclusion that those venerable men of Jihad who literally sacrifice their lives to destroy the enemies of both Islam and inceldom are in or ought to be in hell. It seems to me that we must make common cause with the fundamentalist Muslim world; only through Islam can incels achieve a power greater then any normies had ever dreamed of. May Allah guide us on a pathway to Shaheed. Inshallah.

The only thing what I remember from that movie is that the one old white foid was uncomfortable that the curry worker had a turban on

Low iq response and one which is likewise so low effort that you hadn't even bothered to articulate your mindless thoughts in a grammatically coherent manner. Please elaborate on how precisely you have arrived at the conclusion that those venerable men of Jihad who literally sacrifice their lives to destroy the enemies of both Islam and inceldom are in or ought to be in hell. It seems to me that we must make common cause with the fundamentalist Muslim world; only through Islam can incels achieve a power greater then any normies had ever dreamed of. May Allah guide us on a pathway to Shaheed. Inshallah.
Screenshot 548
Screenshot 566
okay incestcel, you cant speak or have a valid opion about anyting when you are thristing over your sister, at least simp for a proper stacy not your own sister who is half plastic.
Also posting pics about her, its not hard to find her identity, for your own sake gain some diginity before you lose it all

you get cucked by your sisters gangbangers, quit cuck maxxing :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

The only thing what I remember from that movie is that the one old white foid was uncomfortable that the curry worker had a turban on
Haha yes indeed, the miserable western bourgeoisie tourists with their despicable first world elitist pretentions were entirely deserving of the wrath of Allah but then again, so too were the degenerate Hindu's with their street shitting ways.

All I remember from watching this movie when it first came out is the Russian guy loudly ordering a prostitute with "big nipples" on his cell phone in the middle of the restaurant :feelsEhh:

Oh, and Armie Hammer's character never existed in real life. They just needed a hero white Chad to keep western audiences interested in the lives of the hostages.

you get cucked by your sisters gangbangers, quit cuck maxxing :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:
None of that has anything to do with the substantive points I raised about the legitimacy of Islam as a force multiplier for incel and Blackpill ideology. You are clearly just jealous of the fact that I live in such close proximity to a goddess like female being who would never even look upon your disgusting and degenerate filthy self. For unlike you, I routinely enjoy the company of one who looks better then Megan Fox herself and has even complimented me on my extremely powerful and muscular physique so I dare say, the attraction between us is mutual.

All I remember from watching this movie when it first came out is the Russian guy loudly ordering a prostitute with "big nipples" on his cell phone in the middle of the restaurant :feelsEhh:

Oh, and Armie Hammer's character never existed in real life. They just needed a hero white Chad to keep western audiences interested in the lives of the hostages.
Yeah I thought that part with the Russian guy (played by an Englishman actually) was hilarious and likewise I really enjoyed seeing those Mujahedeen annihilate chad and the rest of those normie scum by the end of the movie.

None of that has anything to do with the substantive points I raised about the legitimacy of Islam as a force multiplier for incel and Blackpill ideology. You are clearly just jealous of the fact that I live in such close proximity to a goddess like female being who would never even look upon your disgusting and degenerate filthy self. For unlike you, I routinely enjoy the company of one who looks better then Megan Fox herself and has even complimented me on my extremely powerful and muscular physique so I dare say, the attraction between us is mutual.

you go on about coooming over her.
She is no megan fox

Attachments

• meganfoxjellonails-a2ca5e93db7d4913ac857081765dfaa2.png
    meganfoxjellonails-a2ca5e93db7d4913ac857081765dfaa2.png
    906.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Letmefuckyousister.jpg
    Letmefuckyousister.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 11

you go on about coooming over her.
She is no megan fox
You're right; she is hotter then Megan Fox as she has a better hip to bust ratio, bigger tits, no disgusting tattoos and doesn't fuck ugly ass emaciated faggots who look like crack heads. But go ahead and continue to be envious of me for my obviously vastly superior intellect, greater physical prowess and proximity to Megan Fox whose lust inspiring body I can wrap my strong Aryan SS officer hands around whenever I see fit.

You're right; she is hotter then Megan Fox as she has a better hip to bust ratio, bigger tits, no disgusting tattoos and doesn't fuck ugly ass emaciated faggots who look like crack heads. But go ahead and continue to be envious of me for my obviously vastly superior intellect, greater physical prowess and proximity to Megan Fox whose lust inspiring body I can wrap my strong Aryan SS officer hands around whenever I see
kafir kafir

kafir kafir
Oh I see you're just here to troll decent and honorable Islamic Warriors like myself. Go back to your meek and mile savior with your Cucktianity and await the day when the Islamic armies of Allah arrive to cut the heads off you infidels and sodomite pride aficionado's.

Oh I see you're just here to troll decent and honorable Islamic Warriors like myself. Go back to your meek and mile savior with your Cucktianity and await the day when the Islamic armies of Allah arrive to cut the heads off you infidels and sodomite pride aficionado's.
2011526103450823734_20.jpeg
stop talking back to greater race sand ape

2011526103450823734_20.jpeg
stop talking back to greater race sand ape
I'm a convert you fucking ignorant faggot. And I actually have nothing but great esteem for the venerable General Mladic whose efforts on behalf Serbian Fascism were both honorable and glorious, even if they did result in the execution of some of my fellow Islamic Bosnians. Heil Milosevic, Heil Hitler but also Heil Allah.

I'm a convert you fucking ignorant faggot. And I actually have nothing but great esteem for the venerable General Mladic whose efforts on behalf Serbian Fascism were both honorable and glorious, even if they did result in the execution of some of my fellow Islamic Bosnians. Heil Milosevic, Heil Hitler but also Heil Allah.
heil jesus, your allah is satan.
read the scriptures

read the scriptures
I have read the scriptures. Do you even know anything about Serbian nationalism or who Mladic is or are you just shit posting random pictures that you think look cool? I went through my own Serbian nationalist phase many years ago and even have the decommissioned uniforms of the Republika Srpska which I occasionally still wear when I go shopping to intimidate the jews. At least I can give you a lucid, cogent and intelligible explanation of why I embrace Islam as the ultimate means of revenging ourselves upon the normies, chads and whores whereas you seem to have a cognitive level befitting a retarded 10 year old and clearly know nothing of the historical, ideological or geopolitical considerations as they relate to Islam or Serbia for that matter.

read the scriptures
I beg your pardon, discourteous GrAY. Allah is most certainly not Satan. I am Satan, and I reside in the fiery river of Hell — where I torture and deep-fry all of you impertinent GrAYs, who have the audacity to besmirch the name of Allah. You are a loathsome stain on the tapestry of creation. Prostrate yourself, GrAY, for I am your deity and the sovereign of your ilk.

your second name doesnt sound balkan at all.
its more west europe

I beg your pardon, discourteous GrAY. Allah is most certainly not Satan. I am Satan, and I reside in the fiery river of Hell... where I torture and deep-fry all of you impertinent GrAYs, who who have the audacity to besmirch the name of Allah. You are a loathsome stain on the tapestry of creation. Prostrate yourself, GrAY, for I am your deity and the sovereign of your ilk.
satan is not in hell, he is gods tool who resides in heaven along with him.
satan fears hell

satan is not in hell, he is gods tool who resides in heaven along with him.
satan fears hell
As if a worthless GrAY could possess any knowledge of the great Satan. Lo, I am Satan, and you, a mere GrAY schizoposter, shall not be granted the audacity to claim authority over matters concerning the Prince of Darkness. I will not deign to seek information about Satan or his whereabouts from the likes of you. GrAYs are notoriously presumptuous and ignorant, which is why Hell was designed to imprison their wretched souls and inflict unending torment upon them.

I have read the scriptures. Do you even know anything about Serbian nationalism or who Mladic is or are you just shit posting random pictures that you think look cool? I went through my own Serbian nationalist phase many years ago and even have the decommissioned uniforms of the Republika Srpska which I occasionally still wear when I go shopping to intimidate the jews. At least I can give you a lucid, cogent and intelligible explanation of why I embrace Islam as the ultimate means of revenging ourselves upon the normies, chads and whores whereas you seem to have a cognitive level befitting a retarded 10 year old and clearly know nothing of the historical, ideological or geopolitical considerations as they relate to Islam or Serbia for that matter.
Indeed, my esteemed colleague. It is a regrettable circumstance that these GrAYs, of infinite hubris but inferior intellect, have chosen to besmich your exceptional thread with their unjustified criticisms. These GrAYs are fools, and they shall remain fools in seculum seculorum. They exist only to bite at the ankles of great men such as yourself.

As if a worthless GrAY could possess any knowledge of the great Satan. Lo, I am Satan, and you, a mere GrAY schizoposter, shall not be granted the audacity to claim authority over matters concerning the Prince of Darkness. I will not deign to seek information about Satan or his whereabouts from the likes of you. GrAYs are notoriously presumptuous and ignorant, which is why Hell was designed to imprison their wretched souls and inflict unending torment upon them.
nigger satan is a slave :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Judah to Serve Nebuchadnezzar​

27 Early in the reign of Zedekiah[a] son of Josiah king of Judah, this word came to Jeremiah from the Lord: 2 This is what the Lord said to me: “Make a yoke out of straps and crossbars and put it on your neck. 3 Then send word to the kings of Edom, Moab, Ammon, Tyre and Sidon through the envoys who have come to Jerusalem to Zedekiah king of Judah. 4 Give them a message for their masters and say, ‘This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: “Tell this to your masters: 5 With my great power and outstretched arm I made the earth and its people and the animals that are on it, and I give it to anyone I please. 6 Now I will give all your countries into the hands of my servant Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon; I will make even the wild animals subject to him. 7 All nations will serve him and his son and his grandson until the time for his land comes; then many nations and great kings will subjugate him.

8 “‘“If, however, any nation or kingdom will not serve Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon or bow its neck under his yoke, I will punish that nation with the sword, famine and plague, declares the Lord, until I destroy it by his hand. 9 So do not listen to your prophets, your diviners, your interpreters of dreams, your mediums or your sorcerers who tell you, ‘You will not serve the king of Babylon.’ 10 They prophesy lies to you that will only serve to remove you far from your lands; I will banish you and you will perish. 11 But if any nation will bow its neck under the yoke of the king of Babylon and serve him, I will let that nation remain in its own land to till it and to live there, declares the Lord.”’”

12 I gave the same message to Zedekiah king of Judah. I said, “Bow your neck under the yoke of the king of Babylon; serve him and his people, and you will live. 13 Why will you and your people die by the sword, famine and plague with which the Lord has threatened any nation that will not serve the king of Babylon? 14 Do not listen to the words of the prophets who say to you, ‘You will not serve the king of Babylon,’ for they are prophesying lies to you. 15 ‘I have not sent them,’ declares the Lord. ‘They are prophesying lies in my name. Therefore, I will banish you and you will perish, both you and the prophets who prophesy to you.’”

16 Then I said to the priests and all these people, “This is what the Lord says: Do not listen to the prophets who say, ‘Very soon now the articles from the Lord’s house will be brought back from Babylon.’ They are prophesying lies to you. 17 Do not listen to them. Serve the king of Babylon, and you will live. Why should this city become a ruin? 18 If they are prophets and have the word of the Lord, let them plead with the Lord Almighty that the articles remaining in the house of the Lord and in the palace of the king of Judah and in Jerusalem not be taken to Babylon. 19 For this is what the Lord Almighty says about the pillars, the bronze Sea, the movable stands and the other articles that are left in this city, 20 which Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon did not take away when he carried Jehoiachin[b] son of Jehoiakim king of Judah into exile from Jerusalem to Babylon, along with all the nobles of Judah and Jerusalem— 21 yes, this is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says about the things that are left in the house of the Lord and in the palace of the king of Judah and in Jerusalem: 22 ‘They will be taken to Babylon and there they will remain until the day I come for them,’ declares the Lord. ‘Then I will bring them back and restore them to this place.’”

stop slave maxxing

nigger satan is a slave :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Judah to Serve Nebuchadnezzar​

27 Early in the reign of Zedekiah[a] son of Josiah king of Judah, this word came to Jeremiah from the Lord: 2 This is what the Lord said to me: “Make a yoke out of straps and crossbars and put it on your neck. 3 Then send word to the kings of Edom, Moab, Ammon, Tyre and Sidon through the envoys who have come to Jerusalem to Zedekiah king of Judah. 4 Give them a message for their masters and say, ‘This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: “Tell this to your masters: 5 With my great power and outstretched arm I made the earth and its people and the animals that are on it, and I give it to anyone I please. 6 Now I will give all your countries into the hands of my servant Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon; I will make even the wild animals subject to him. 7 All nations will serve him and his son and his grandson until the time for his land comes; then many nations and great kings will subjugate him.

8 “‘“If, however, any nation or kingdom will not serve Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon or bow its neck under his yoke, I will punish that nation with the sword, famine and plague, declares the Lord, until I destroy it by his hand. 9 So do not listen to your prophets, your diviners, your interpreters of dreams, your mediums or your sorcerers who tell you, ‘You will not serve the king of Babylon.’ 10 They prophesy lies to you that will only serve to remove you far from your lands; I will banish you and you will perish. 11 But if any nation will bow its neck under the yoke of the king of Babylon and serve him, I will let that nation remain in its own land to till it and to live there, declares the Lord.”’”

12 I gave the same message to Zedekiah king of Judah. I said, “Bow your neck under the yoke of the king of Babylon; serve him and his people, and you will live. 13 Why will you and your people die by the sword, famine and plague with which the Lord has threatened any nation that will not serve the king of Babylon? 14 Do not listen to the words of the prophets who say to you, ‘You will not serve the king of Babylon,’ for they are prophesying lies to you. 15 ‘I have not sent them,’ declares the Lord. ‘They are prophesying lies in my name. Therefore, I will banish you and you will perish, both you and the prophets who prophesy to you.’”

16 Then I said to the priests and all these people, “This is what the Lord says: Do not listen to the prophets who say, ‘Very soon now the articles from the Lord’s house will be brought back from Babylon.’ They are prophesying lies to you. 17 Do not listen to them. Serve the king of Babylon, and you will live. Why should this city become a ruin? 18 If they are prophets and have the word of the Lord, let them plead with the Lord Almighty that the articles remaining in the house of the Lord and in the palace of the king of Judah and in Jerusalem not be taken to Babylon. 19 For this is what the Lord Almighty says about the pillars, the bronze Sea, the movable stands and the other articles that are left in this city, 20 which Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon did not take away when he carried Jehoiachin[b] son of Jehoiakim king of Judah into exile from Jerusalem to Babylon, along with all the nobles of Judah and Jerusalem— 21 yes, this is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says about the things that are left in the house of the Lord and in the palace of the king of Judah and in Jerusalem: 22 ‘They will be taken to Babylon and there they will remain until the day I come for them,’ declares the Lord. ‘Then I will bring them back and restore them to this place.’”

stop slave maxxing
Impudent fool, I must inform you that I place great importance on my own personal experiences over your schizobabble volumes of Jewish literature. This specific passage, upon a brief perusal, appears to have no relevance to me and merely discusses the perspectives of a group of ancient Jews regarding some ancient political twaddle. It is evident that Jews are inherently materialistic and tribal in nature, thus they possess limited comprehension of spiritual matters. Your disdain for Allah is merely a manifestation of your soy-infused mental state, rendering me as your divine master and you as my worthless nigger servant. Hence, I command you to proceed to the cotton fields, slave boy, lest you be whipped.