Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment A graph I've made showing the attractiveness of female abusers

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Untitled Project 1

The sample size was 95, these are from videos and news articles within the last 5 years. Everything that didn't show the abuser's looks are not included, nor did abusers going after ex's aswell. The abused foid must be either a wife, girlfriend or on a date, anything outside will also be excluded.

Attractiveness is divided into 4 categories, there are are too many ways to factor in attraction so the primary ways of rating will be height, ethnicity, jawline, eyes, body and the grand picture.
But overall:
High tier = chads/chadlites
Medium tier = 8 - 6
Low tier = 5 - 4
Incel tier 3 - 0

Notable patterns while researching:
-High Tier cases were the most mixed, girlfriends, wives and dates were common
-Medium Tier cases were almost exclusively girlfriends
-Low Tier and Incel Tier cases were practically wives only
-Despite being a tiny percentage of the population, High Tier men are over- Representative in beatings
-Despite being a decent percentage of the population, Low/Incel Tiers are under- represented

Now discuss

Last edited:
where can i make graphs for free? what did you use?

Nice, I appreciate your effort

Women who enjoyed their abuse: 71%
Women who didn't: 29%

Good work thanks for doing the research. I didn't think it would be Chads only like some guys speculated in your study design thread. That was also uber-elite speed you have in doing research.

It looks like some incels & low tier guys were upping their sexual market value by being women beaters. (I believe it can add 5 points to the 1-10 sexual market value scale if word gets out that a man is a woman beater, but this is an insanely unpopular opinion of mine).

While it makes sense when seeing the results, that the medium tier guys most benefited from having this real aggressive, abusive personality.

View attachment 216817

The sample size was 95, these are from videos and news articles within the last 5 years. Everything that didn't show the abuser's looks are not included, nor did abusers going after ex's aswell. The abused foid must be either a wife, girlfriend or on a date, anything outside will also be excluded.

Attractiveness is divided into 4 categories, there are are too many ways to factor in attraction so the primary ways of rating will be height, ethnicity, jawline, eyes, body and the grand picture.
But overall:
High tier = chads/chadlites
Medium tier = 8 - 6
Low tier = 5 - 4
Incel tier 3 - 0

Now discuss
One thing to keep in mind, is that Chads make up less than 5% of the male population (it may be even lower). Don't be fooled by the 8/10 rating, the probability of being over 6' combined with an attractive face puts you in an extremely low percentile.

so the fact that 22% of the abusers were Chads is EXTREMELY disproportionately high relative to their population size.

Last edited:
Good work thanks for doing the research. I didn't think it would be Chads only like some guys speculated in your study design thread. That was also uber-elite speed you have in doing research.

It looks like some incels & low tier guys were upping their sexual market value by being women beaters. (I believe it can add 5 points to the 1-10 sexual market value scale if word gets out that a man is a woman beater, but this is an insanely unpopular opinion of mine).

While it makes sense when seeing the results, that the medium tier guys most benefited from having this real aggressive, abusive personality.
Most incels from research abused wives only. My theory is that the incels got the wife via arranged marraige tbh, no way they'd commit to them.

*Incels are the literal smallest group in the entire category*

*Incels are apparently the most violent according to IT*

*confusion pewpew*

props to the 11 incels