Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious a good way to tell if you are an oldcel or not

S

Soulflayer

Banned
-
think about when your peers started to get into relationships and engage in sexual activities, add 10 years to that and if you are 10+ years or more above that you are an oldcel. some races don't bang until 20 because of arranged marriage system while in my case my classmates were fucking before they even became teenagers (i went to low class school). i am 23 currently yet i already feel old due to this. if i was a curry or a gook then i would probably feel much younger seeing as then i would not have less experience than people who are literally half my age

youngcels are the most trucels and all oldcels are fakecels

You're oldcel when jbs call you old. For some that's at age 21. For others (east asians with good genes) it can be a lot later.

To me, an oldcel is an adult virgin, i.e. 21+

I knew a foid who got pregnant at 12. I also knew her daughter lmao. I wouldn't be surprised if she has gotten pregnant by now as well.

You're an oldcel when women below 26 can reject you without addressing your ugliness but instead calling you inappropriate/predator so now they have the moral card to shame you as an antisocial lunatic bum criminal and not just as a random uggo around her age or 5 years older tops.

This makes me an oldcel then, even though I don't think I'm one yet.

You're an oldcel when women below 26 can reject you without addressing your ugliness but instead calling you inappropriate/predator so now they have the moral card to shame you as an antisocial lunatic bum criminal and not just as a random uggo around her age or 5 years older tops.
i’m 31 it’s beyond over for me … :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

i’m 31 it’s beyond over for me … :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
The real overness Is 34. Your 20s unlike now will become in your brain something of the past and 40 will become too close until "wtf? me 40? Uncles and teachers are 40 I'm still a kid!"

Even Jesus called it quit before 34 and crucifiedmaxxed to ascend. Literally.

The real overness Is 34. Your 20s unlike now will become in your brain something of the past and 40 will become too close until "wtf? me 40? Uncles and teachers are 40 I'm still a kid!"

Even Jesus called it quit before 34 and crucifiedmaxxed to ascend. Literally.
Maybe so man but i’ll rope before 34 there’s just no way that i can make it to that level holy shit :feelshaha: