Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A good indicator of how privileged women are is the transgender ratio

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
The majority of sex change operations are from male to female. Very few women become men. Specifically it's 3:1 (man->woman : woman->man).

Is this a coincidence? Of course not. Many guys decide to become femoids so that they can live the dream. Attention, easy sex, prolonged orgasms, free stuff are all things you can easily get as a woman. Just look at these asian boys who become asian stacies. It's much easier to go from incel to stacy for them. They get to live a reality they couldn't even imagine as males.

An average woman's life is INFINITELY better than the average man's one. Being a woman is life on super mega easy mode. You don't need to do ANYTHING at all.  Good things happen to you just because you are a woman. It's only natural that some men get so jealous that they decide to become females themeselves and attain all that.

RE: A good indicator of how privileged women are is the sex change ratio

But "muh our lifes are so difficult you wouldn't survive one week". Fucking pieces of shit, having the audacity of saying those BS. They wouldn't survive one fucking day without any attention.

Traps are gay

Sergeantincel said:
I didn't know the ratio of man->woman / woman->men

Interesting.

Just shows which gender is ruling the world

DAFMFP said:
But "muh our lifes are so difficult you wouldn't survive one week". Fucking pieces of shit, having the audacity of saying those BS. They wouldn't survive one fucking day without any attention.

The only thing that might be more diffcult is the fact that their pussies bleed every now and then and needing regular haircuts because women's hair grow twice as fast as men's.

I'd even say the 3:1 ratio is a terrible lie. I've never seen a female to male transgender in my life, but have seen hundreds of male to female trannies just walking around the city.

Anonymous said:
I'd even say the 3:1 ratio is a terrible lie. I've never seen a female to male transgender in my life, but have seen hundreds of male to female trannies just walking around the city.

It's probably biased. I found it ont he internet, what did you expect? And you are right. I have NEVER seen a female to male transgender.

This is a great point.

Why do you think a 'trap' is always a man that looks like a woman instead of a woman that looks like a man? It doesn't matter if you have a cock, simply looking female will get you easy sexual attention.

It's insane.

incelman said:
It's only natural that some men get so jealous that they decide to become females themeselves and attain all that.

Im pretty sure it doesn't work that way.
As far as evidence goes, if you don't have gender dysphoria and undergo transition to opposite sex,  you're gonna get actual gender dysphoria and be at high risk of suicide.
It's vary impractical to transition "for easy life" since you can get same similar privileges as a gay person, so it's rather redundant to shorten your lifespan (by 10-20 years) and suffer trough other side-effects of hormone therapy and not even mentioning vary expensive surgeries.

Im gonna guess the ratio is because there's way more low T men than there is high T women.

I think a lot of these men are transexual because the liberal collective basically punishes men for existing and gives the world to women. They won't ever admit it, but it is like how I would never admit I pretended to be a girl online because I wanted the attention.

I am proud as fuck to be an ultra manly man who takes the lead today, but I had to abandon literally every thing I was taught when I was younger. Being a man is actually pretty sweet if you aren't a cuck. Pretty sure the feminists know this, which is why they tried their hardest to make masculine behavior a crime.

Minjaze said:
This is a great point.

Why do you think a 'trap' is always a man that looks like a woman instead of a woman that looks like a man? It doesn't matter if you have a cock, simply looking female will get you easy sexual attention.

It's insane.

The mere thought that you have a pussy is enough to be treated like a lady

JovanD said:
Im pretty sure it doesn't work that way.
As far as evidence goes, if you don't have gender dysphoria and undergo transition to opposite sex,  you're gonna get actual gender dysphoria and be at high risk of suicide.
It's vary impractical to transition "for easy life" since you can get same similar privileges as a gay person, so it's rather redundant to shorten your lifespan (by 10-20 years) and suffer trough other side-effects of hormone therapy and not even mentioning vary expensive surgeries.

Im gonna guess the ratio is because there's way more low T men than there is high T women.

Gay privileges are nothing compared to female ones. Besides, as a transgender woman, who can very easily get lesbian sex.

pm_me_ur_metatarsals said:
I think a lot of these men are transexual because the liberal collective basically punishes men for existing and gives the world to women. They won't ever admit it, but it is like how I would never admit I pretended to be a girl online because I wanted the attention.

I am proud as fuck to be an ultra manly man who takes the lead today, but I had to abandon literally every thing I was taught when I was younger. Being a man is actually pretty sweet if you aren't a cuck. Pretty sure the feminists know this, which is why they tried their hardest to make masculine behavior a crime.

Masculine behavior is a HUGE turnoff nowdays. It's so obsolite. Social media, instagram, facebook. You need to be talkative and communicative not DOM.

incelman said:
Masculine behavior is a HUGE turnoff nowdays. It's so obsolite. Social media, instagram, facebook. You need to be talkative and communicative not DOM.

Just need to be good looking. Being masculine doesn't really mean dominant anyway. Just not being a bitch who will cater to her every need.

pm_me_ur_metatarsals said:
Just need to be good looking. Being masculine doesn't really mean dominant anyway. Just not being a bitch who will cater to her every need.

BY mascualing I meants acting all macho and shit. I dodn't talk about how you looks

It's not only the rate of actual transgenders, tho, but also take into consideration all the men who just fantasize about being women. Although I tend to believe that they are mostly repressing homosexuals, who could be perfectly healthy and normal gays, if it weren't for homophobia implying that you have to be girl to enjoy sucking dick. 

What bugs me about that whole transgender thing, tho, is that they insist on being REAL women and that even genitals are not inherently "sexed"; so they unironically claim that even penises can be female. And now take a hard guess which men are supposed to be with these trans"women" and their "female" penises - the low-status men! Women will go on chasing the minority of dominant high-status Chads, and we low-status men are supposed to fuck trans"women" then. 

All these women who so strongly support transgenderism now, they LAUGH at us behind our back. There are studies about a majority of young women not wanting to "identify" with old-fashioned labels such as homo and hetero, and the same amount of women would never be a with a man who did something gay in the past. So these women will force us to be with trannies and then laugh at us behind our back.

That's a good point, OP.

I don't mind trans, but I don't think I could become one.

Red Shambhala said:
It's not only the rate of actual transgenders, tho, but also take into consideration all the men who just fantasize about being women. Although I tend to believe that they are mostly repressing homosexuals, who could be perfectly healthy and normal gays, if it weren't for homophobia implying that you have to be girl to enjoy sucking dick. 

What bugs me about that whole transgender thing, tho, is that they insist on being REAL women and that even genitals are not inherently "sexed"; so they unironically claim that even penises can be female. And now take a hard guess which men are supposed to be with these trans"women" and their "female" penises - the low-status men! Women will go on chasing the minority of dominant high-status Chads, and we low-status men are supposed to fuck trans"women" then. 

All these women who so strongly support transgenderism now, they LAUGH at us behind our back. There are studies about a majority of young women not wanting to "identify" with old-fashioned labels such as homo and hetero, and the same amount of women would never be a with a man who did something gay in the past. So these women will force us to be with trannies and then laugh at us behind our back.

Homosexual guy=incel.

Women are disgusted by gay men. They find it weak and pathetic. And women WANT us to be gay so that they will feel "safe" since some sexualy frustrated subhumans are potential rapists

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back