Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment A good experiment to check if you're a fakcel or not

did you pay for the votes and choose female voters only ? if yes then it's over
Yeah I paid like an idiot and selected female voters only.

Make 2 profiles, one with your pics and the other one with a chad's pics, but with the exact same interests and everything, the only different thing should be the pics and obviously the name, also swipe on the same number of foids.
If you survive the experience without roping then you're a fakecel confirmed :feelshmm::feelsLSD::feelshmm::feelsLSD::feelshmm:
If you are above 5’10 you are a fakecel unless your face is deformed and should be banned no matter what. We have “””incels”””:lul: here over 6 ft JFLThis is coming from a 5’4 trucel.

Yeah I paid like an idiot and selected female voters only.
Women are much more harsh you have to remember that women voted something like 85% of men as unattractive so you might have got a better score normally

how the fuck are people getting 80 votes on a photofeeler test? mine only has 3

oh, no. if you scroll up in this thread the guy who got 80 votes was rated a 2.4
If you don’t want to wait for that karma bs you can pay. I bought 80 votes.
Women are much more harsh you have to remember that women voted something like 85% of men as unattractive so you might have got a better score normally
Scored bad in the business category to with men and women voting.

Last edited:
So I’ve shaved and showered, haven’t gotten the all important haircut yet.
But I’m hesitant to try it again. They were critical of the facial hair but now that it’s not there to hide things I think the score will be worse

So I’ve shaved and showered, haven’t gotten the all important haircut yet.
But I’m hesitant to try it again. They were critical of the facial hair but now that it’s not there to hide things I think the score will be worse
Take 2 more showers just in case :feelskek::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelskek::feelskek::feelsthink:

Take 2 more showers just in case :feelskek::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelskek::feelskek::feelsthink:
Results seem to vary. Attractive scored lower but I scored higher on the other points.
Clean shaven result:
My Tests
Smart and trustworthy increased while attractive dropped .1

Unshaven from earlier in thread:
521765 aec2308d3fd73ec12e61ef6c873b6bd8
With a hair cut I now expect an increase in smart and trustworthy with another drop in attractive.

Think I can pretty much say its over at this point though.

Put your photo on photofeeler.

If you get less than 4/10 you're a legit incel
I put a photo there a week ago. I've got 11 votes thus far and attractiveness is 3.1 at the moment. So basically a truecel. The quality of the pic is poor, too: I used a cheap laptop with a horrible webcam, it doesn't change the heart of the matter tho.