Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A global society described in one pic

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Aryan Invasion

Nordic chads killing ethnics?

me after eat hamburger

How it feels to chew 5 gum

Brutal chariot pill @LastGerman

Curries getting BTFOd by whites.

Wait that swastika isn't tilted....

Hindutvacel?

I wish there was a woman getting crushed under that chariot

whites are gods

The pic is old-fashioned and wrong. Nowadays, the Aryan is a groaning dog at the feet of Negroes.

Wait that swastika isn't tilted....
Hindutvacel?

All Swastikas are NatSoc, Aryan and based. Saying the opposite is literally cultural appropriation ("Indians are the real Aryans", "#notallSwastikas").

I wish there was a woman getting crushed under that chariot

There's too much rule34 involving zoophilia as is, stop it.

The pic is old-fashioned and wrong. Nowadays, the Aryan is a groaning dog at the feet of Negroes.

All Swastikas are NatSoc, Aryan and based. Saying the opposite is literally cultural appropriation ("Indians are the real Aryans", "#notallSwastikas").

There's too much rule34 involving zoophilia as is, stop it.
I never said anything about Indians being Aryan did I? Don't know about NatSoc or other stuff but swastika was a sacred Hindu symbol from the very start.

The swastika didn't look like the Nazi one plus on reverse searching the image the result I got was "Aryan invasion of Indus valley". (Don't understand what this stuff is all about who cares what happened 2000 if it actually did)

The look like they have no irises.

Except whites are becoming fewer in number.

Me when I declare war on the BBC.

Gigabasedcel

The image is historically insccurate as davidians arent as tall or bulky.
There would, in early iron age India, have been a few million aryans with horses and cows, a few thousand strong aryan warriors and a few million 60 IQ skinnyfat austroloids who could barely survive as they were, let alone in conflict with an expansive aryan empire. They adopted the elamo-dravidian language from the indus valley people and later hindi and english from the aryans. Might against might makes a good inspirational story but in truth, they were weak and destined for not winning from the start. My condolences and best wished to currycels.