Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A girlfriend will not make true mentalcels' lives good

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
They will only make it BETTER, probably.

In other words, normshits have some kind of hope, we don't.
All we can pray for is that we go to heaven when our rotten corpse hits the ground, that our suffering was not in vain.

I generally dont think that a girlfriend will 100% solve all your problems, there is a lot of people here that don't have a job, dropped out of school, etc.

At this point I'm so far from normal I couldn't possibly maintain a girlfriend if I ever theoretically got one (although even ugly cunts seem to have an immediate bad reaction to me. Seriously, girls that smile to other guys are stone faced to me or ignore me as much as possible). I need my free time, a person can't just LDAR for 26 years and then be expected to change his lifestyle entirely. Merely going out of the house for a few hours to uni is hell for me, much less having to be away for even longer.

I generally dont think that a girlfriend will 100% solve all your problems, there is a lot of people here that don't have a job, dropped out of school, etc.
No she won't, it would make things better, but I can't be happy when better just means less shitty.
people here are either coping hard, stupid or genuinely have a good base to start a life from with very specific limitations such as their exterior.

My mental illness would scare a girl away, make it difficult to maintain a relationship. If I was a Chad, girls would be all supportive and "understand,". What a joke.

If she's not qt , She would entertain me for a while. If she's qt , I can see my unhappiness would go away. Honestly with all my insecurities , I'm gonna driver her away fast , Also relationships in 2019 between young people is very hard

They will only make it BETTER, probably.

In other words, normshits have some kind of hope, we don't.
All we can pray for is that we go to heaven when our rotten corpse hits the ground, that our suffering was not in vain.
i disagree because even now i can make myself feel so much better by huddling up in bed and pretending i'm snuggled up with my gf, so long as everything falls together in my retarded imagination / i'm not too mentally tired.
that feeling would be amplified x1000 if i wasn't just buried in self delusion.

i disagree because even now i can make myself feel so much better by huddling up in bed and pretending i'm snuggled up with my gf, so long as everything falls together in my retarded imagination / i'm not too mentally tired.
that feeling would be amplified x1000 if i wasn't just buried in self delusion.
Mentalcel - Someone diagnosed with an illness by a professional

Not a mentalcel but I would be happy with a 10/10 blonde stacy gf, who needs to socialize or care who treats you bad when you have that? and if she doesnt cheat on me even better (I am not saying this exists just a HUGE what if)

At this point I'm so far from normal I couldn't possibly maintain a girlfriend if I ever theoretically got one (although even ugly cunts seem to have an immediate bad reaction to me. Seriously, girls that smile to other guys are stone faced to me or ignore me as much as possible). I need my free time, a person can't just LDAR for 26 years and then be expected to change his lifestyle entirely. Merely going out of the house for a few hours to uni is hell for me, much less having to be away for even longer.
26 in uni is bad news