Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over a girl told me it was not over for me she thought I was gay

eliya

eliya

Officer
so here is a little story I was talking to this lesbian girl on Discord and she was basically telling me that it is not that over for me and that if I can save many
money and go to Europe I will ascend
and not being white would only make exotic

that was a lot of lifefule for me until halfway through she said oh yeh if you go to a club man would probably durg you do SO be careful
and then it hit this entire time she was talking about GAY MAN THE WHOLE TIME

GOD I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE

so here is a little story I was talking to this lesbian girl on Discord and she was basically telling me that it is not that over for me and that if I can save many

that was a lot of lifefule for me until halfway through she said oh yeh if you go to a club man would probably durg you do SO be careful

If you dont have women, They will just assume your GAY!

Well you could always pretend to be a faggot and see if it gets you closer to girls and
when the time is right and your done pretending, You take off her panties and FOOK!

Maybe she will think youve never had vagina bc your gay and therefore she will offer her hole, Just an idea tho.

Stalk kid nap her

Dont ever let a woman talk to you.
Am muslim but i live by this bible verse of how based it is.
1 Timothy 2:12 (ESV): 12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.

Basically even god is telling these bitches to shut the fuck up :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :hax: :hax: :hax:

1 Timothy 2:12 (ESV): 12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.

Basically even god is telling these bitches to shut the fuck up :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :hax: :hax: :hax:
How do you quiet a woman legally in a western society tho, How would i go on about this?

How do you quiet a woman legally in a western society tho, How would i go on about this?
Leave the call or basically say SHUT UP WOMAN, A real nigga is speaking

Should've said that you are gay and asked to sleepover at her house

If you dont have women, They will just assume your GAY!
Yep. This is so mind boggling to me. Like, is it really that easy for all you normies to get a gf that you can't fathom a dude struggling to get one? Like WTF, why do they automatically assume it's for reasons like this

Funny how modern priests never talk about bible verses like this

Why the fuck were u talking to a foid about your problems?

She may be right about u tbh

Stalk kid nap her

Funny how modern priests never talk about bible verses like this
Btw most of canon law (Catholic Law) is similar to sharia law which most modern Christians have a problem with lol.

Btw most of canon law (Catholic Law) is similar to sharia law which most modern Christians have a problem with lol.
Yeah Christianity was once based, but it has devolved into a cucked religion where foids are allowed to become priests (foids arent allowed to teach according to the bible) and there are even LGBT friendly churches, even thugh the bible clearly speaks out against homosexuality and sodomy. Islam wont be able to stand its ground forever, just a question of time until they also become cucked

Yeah Christianity was once based, but it has devolved into a cucked religion where foids are allowed to become priests (foids arent allowed to teach according to the bible) and there are even LGBT friendly churches, even thugh the bible clearly speaks out against homosexuality and sodomy. Islam wont be able to stand its ground forever, just a question of time until they also become cucked
Maybe in Europe and the middleeast but in eastern countries like Pakistan and Afghanistan, islam will never be washed

Maybe in Europe and the middleeast but in eastern countries like Pakistan and Afghanistan, islam will never be washed
I have my doubts for Pakistan, but Afghanistan might truly be the last bastion for Islam and one of the last few non kike washed countries