Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A girl talked to me at the gym yesterday

• Thread starter HopelessTruecel
  • Start date
HopelessTruecel

HopelessTruecel

Greycel
She was using the machine next to me and had some problem with it and asked me to fix it for her. I was so nervous I couldn't even understand what she said very well.

JFL how is that even lifefuel :lul::lul::lul:

Idk, because she probably didn't think I was hideous and creepy looking like most of other girls otherwise she wouldn't even sit on a machine next to me?

Once you get low inhib enough you can spot the BS cucked crap they spurt. How they try to use their femm-charm to win guys over.

"I'll just laugh at everything he says and maybe he will buy me a drink and be another orbiter". Fuck off.

It beats being ignored by women every single day.
That's like saying being a beta orbiter is better than being an incel :lul::lul: OVER
Idk, because she probably didn't think I was hideous and creepy looking like most of other girls otherwise she wouldn't even sit on a machine next to me?
Nasty cope, you don't live up to your name. Jk

A girl talked to wanted me to be her slave at the gym yesterday