Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel a girl sat by me at lunch yesterday

Are you black by any chance ? That would explain it.

big deal. she just wanted to sit somewhere. did she actually talk to you?

That is fap material if she is sexy.

She probably just felt bad for you.

leave some pussy for the rest of us please

Probably was nowhere else to sit without searching and she felt stupid just standing there

Okay Chad, stop bragging :feelshaha:

Did her proximity turn you on my dude?

I have been sitting next to a sexy foid for 2 weeks now. She has some really nice legs, hands. She does not talk much but she does that to everyone. Actually i feel better around silent girls. It is the best lifefuel in a while.

Be more detERmined next time in these kind of situations
I have been sitting next to a sexy foid for 2 weeks now. She has some really nice legs, hands. She does not talk much but she does that to everyone. Actually i feel better around silent girls. It is the best lifefuel in a while.
:chad::banhammer:

Lucky. Only time a girl has ever sat next to me was for science class and she was FORCED to. She was disgusted at having to sit next to a subhuman like me.

She is kinda forced. There is no more space left for another human. I want to be friends with her so much but i know it is almost impossible. I first saw her 3 years ago. I think we did not talked yet. And i dont see that coming.:feelscry:

Did you talk with her at least?

Low quality thread

read the title

>"a femoid didn't have anywhere to sit or didn't give a fuck about where she'd sit so she sat by me LIFEFUEL"

Gigachad slayer.

Is this site so pathetic to think a girl sitting next to you means anything at all? Smh lol

Even if it turns into something you're probably her last choice. Don't bother and avoid getting cucked.

Is this site so pathetic to think a girl sitting next to you means anything at all? Smh lol
a foid said bye to me last week at school. i felt like such a chad tbh

She is trying to get you to be beta orbiter you deceived cuck

491a66c966f836647758fc8030fe4e61

she talked to me and said do i have change for a 5 i got her the change and she gave me a dollar

I considered that conversation a good start. You're young and you have time. I recommend to take it slow, but not too quick where she gets suspicious or creeped out.

That sound you heard is imminent failure.

>sitting by yourself,chairs nearby
>foid approaches heading to one of the chairs
>she just asks if the chair is available so she can take it elsewhere

Story of my life tbhtbh

I considered that conversation a good start. You're young and you have time. I recommend to take it slow, but not too quick where she gets suspicious or creeped out.
thanks bro